Premier League Pass

Kid Dynamite

Did you pay one off or are you paying monthly?

Monthly - as it was the same price as a week so it made sense.

Loved the 4 matches option before concentrating on sunderland getting done

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attempting to sign up - its misbehaving in the phone registration, any silly thing you need to do to get round it?

Use the same codes as in the example, just use different numbers in the latter part as long as it's the same amount of numbers.

Attempting to sign up - its misbehaving in the phone registration, any silly thing you need to do to get round it?

Don't put that + sign in front of the numbers like I did, that's what caused me problems when I was registering.

Don't put that + sign in front of the numbers like I did, that's what caused me problems when I was registering.

Use the same codes as in the example, just use different numbers in the latter part as long as it's the same amount of numbers.

Aye, got it figured last night.

Not a bad little service for what you pay like - mental they don't allow free access to it in the uk!

• 5 weeks later...

Probably did it because my bank is in Finland. But let's just go with they are pissed off because we beat them in the world cup.

Newcastle have quite a healthy Finnish following on social media, according to the Mirror's thingy today.

Oops, no but I might be about to have it. :lol: Do you get an email off them or something?

It's idiotic them proactively rumbling people and canceling their accounts. It's not gonna make me pay 50 quid+ a month for Sky so I'm just gonna steal it completely for free instead of for a tenner a month.