Newcastle V Chelsea // Saturday 6th December // SJP // KO 12.45

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a good game so far,

Yeah, I've enjoyed it after a rocky start form Tioté in particular.

Time flew past unlike a lot of games recently.

We've been pretty disciplined. Unfortunate for Elliot to pick up an injury. He'd been playing well so far in this game where our keeper is of additional importance.

Perez suits the way we're set up here but he desperately needs some support which should come from Cabella and Ameobi. Those two are having pretty weak games, with Ameobi looking sloppy in defense a few times.

Taylor has been quite good, credit to him, partners g well with Coloccini so far. I'd probably have gone with Haidara over Dummet at left back, he's faster and offers more going forward.

Colback started poorly but has really warmed. Sissoko has been frustrating as he has gone on some good runs but inevitably ends up with a poor final ball.

Cisse on for Cabella doesn't seem a wise switch given the way we're playing. That's not saying Cabella has been good, fair from it. He's looked nervous on the ball possibly because he's not had it very much.

Well there you go! Cisse you beauty!

Cisse on for Cabella doesn't seem a wise switch given the way we're playing. That's not saying Cabella has been good, fair from it. He's looked nervous on the ball possibly because he's not had it very much.

Well there you go! Cisse you beauty!

:lol:

I do like that Ameobi always puts his crosses in with pace. As we've seen there it makes it much more difficult for the defense even if they're positioned well.