Newcastle V Chelsea // Saturday 6th December // SJP // KO 12.45

Anorthernsoul

I raise question marks behind all the overtime been given everytime we're in the lead.

Even 5 minutes is normally necessitated only by a bad injury that requires a stretcher. 6 is absurd in the context of this game. It was clearly complaining from the Chelsea bench that lead to the weak officials giving them every chance to get a result.

Edited by OTF

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even 5 minutes is normally necessitated only by a bad injury that requires a stretcher. 6 is absurd in the context of this game. It was clearly complaining from the Chelsea bench that lead to the weak officials giving them every chance to get a result.

Yep. Disgraceful that injury time.

Classic sky 4 reffing.

6 mins not enough according to refs puppet master Mourinho.

fyp.

Anyhow, it's lovely that we've upset Mourinho. Arsene next week.

:lol: How could he possibly think it isn't enough? This is why I can't be arsed with him, it's utterly pathetic to say that. The ball wasn't put out a single time for a clash of heads or injuries, I was expecting one or two minutes for this sort of game. Six minutes is normally when there's been a stretcher on the pitch, saying that isn't enough just makes him look like a total fucking prick.

Well, that was nerve wrecking that. Think we got really lucky today with the way we were set up,to be fair, they could easily have had 4 or 5. Doesnt take anything away from the defensive performance though, barring the major piece of stupidity from Taylor. Commitment and energy levels were fantastic.

Unbelievable how much better that defence looks when Coloccini is there. Colback and Perez were fantastic too. Alnwick looked more confident than Elliot ever has up until their goal.

Great day in the end :nufc:

Mourinho being a complete little bitch moaning about the ball boys :lol:. I don't think the time wasting was anywhere near as bad as he's going on, the ball seemed to be in play for more time than most of the recent matches I've watched. Miserable cunt.

Happy I recorded the match today as there was no way I was going to set my alarm to see a waxing. Sissoko and Cisse are the dynamic duo, but Perez and Janmaat really impressed me today - especially Perez. Nervous about our keeper situation.

The kid Alnwick looked a bit like a rabbit in headlights at times like. Didn't seem to want to come off his line

Really? He messed up on the goal but he came forward pretty well on a free kick and two corners. I was encouraged considering the situation he came on in.

I noticed a couple of times when Chelsea were lobbing it up where our centre halves were expecting him to be there and he seemed a bit hesitant to come out and they had to deal with it. He didn't do badly but can't say I'm relishing a month of him. Not that Elliot inspires much confidence either mind

That was fucking excellent, like. :lol: The absolute ecstasy of Cisse's second, to the despair of Taylor's sending off, and the longest added time I've experienced, in the best atmosphere we've had in years. So, so glad we held on, just to stick it up the bent cunt of a ref. I was fucking exhausted walking out. That's what it's all about, man.