The FA Cup 2014/15

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit draw for Blyth

Hilarious that charva from South Shields, went OH FUCK SAKE, when they only got Birmingham away live on telly.

As for wor draw, decent side out for us and we should be alright.

It's at home.

The thing is, Birmingham will beat us comfortably and it's not attractive enough to get on telly.

Exactly what I told a mate who couldn't understand why I wasn't pleased with the draw. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a dyed in the wool Blyth fan, but they're the localest of local teams for me, so I want them to do well. I'd love to see them get past Birmingham, but even thought they're struggling in the Championship their 2nd string should have enough to get past Blyth, even at a freezing cold Croft Park.

Exactly what I told a mate who couldn't understand why I wasn't pleased with the draw. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a dyed in the wool Blyth fan, but they're the localest of local teams for me, so I want them to do well. I'd love to see them get past Birmingham, but even thought they're struggling in the Championship their 2nd string should have enough to get past Blyth, even at a freezing cold Croft Park.

Aye, I either wanted another non league team to give us a chance of the 4th round, someone local or one of the top 6 for a big day out. Anything in between was a bit naff

Aye, I either wanted another non league team to give us a chance of the 4th round, someone local or one of the top 6 for a big day out. Anything in between was a bit naff

Home to a Premier League side that's having a bad season would have been perfect. Try and get a replay at theirs.

Mind that's a point, is it still replays, or do they just go straight to extra time and pens now?

• 4 weeks later...

Was going to post some cynical bile about how we'll see how serious Carver is about the job when we see his selection today but are there actually a lot of changes he can make? Suppose Armstrong leading the line would be a huge statement of intent that he's wiling to take the full extent of Ashley's length in order to keep the keys to the managers office at Benton.