The FA Cup 2014/15

Anorthernsoul

On the evidence of these two games (against 2 of the worst in the division) we're really going to struggle to stay up with Carver. If that rumour about Tuchel has any truth in it I really hope Ashley is persuasive enough to get him to cut his sabbatical short.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good player, Tom said.

I don't think his lacking motivation after the time he's spent here makes him a bad one. He's clearly very effective when deployed correctly and he's more than justified his fee but I think most in his shoes would be up for a new challenge. Or just a challenge.

Matty Pattinson playing for Gateshead, fucking hell his career fairly nosedived

He was that ordinary at his 'peak' I'm quite surprised he's playing at that level tbh. That win away to Spurs with the Nicky Butt goal and the screamer by Martins. I've rarely seen a top flight player so out if his depth. One of those occasions where you'd arguably have been better playing with 10 men.

He collided with Shearer? at Watford in Roeders last game as manager. It's like he didn't know where to stand on a football pitch. Might not have been Shearer. Might have been Nobby. Maybe not . Tbh fuck knows , he was turboshit anyroad..