The most pointless thread on the internet

Asprilla

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think of Craig and Gol as the "go-to" nerds.  The others I basically consider to be useless. :lol:

81684[/snapback]

...plus Jimbo's probably too busy wanking to moderate properly.

:mellow:

Gol/Craig,

Any chance of changing the title of this thread to incorporate the word 'self' :huh:

81654[/snapback]

:lol:

On a related note, did anyone see that thread on N-O where that Stevie H84 retard went fucking berserk cos someone changed his thread title slightly. :mellow:

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/...ic,12973.0.html

Fuck me gently!

81671[/snapback]

Amazy ;)

Surely the point in this thread is that people can abuse you whilst you go about your business unabused in other threads. If you're gonna keep coming back, reacting, and securing yourself more of the abuse which you claim to want to avoid, then this definitely starts to look even more like an attention-seeking exercise.

IMO.

Surely the point in this thread is that people can abuse you whilst you go about your business unabused in other threads.  If you're gonna keep coming back, reacting, and securing yourself more of the abuse which you claim to want to avoid, then this definitely starts to look even more like an attention-seeking exercise.

IMO.

81774[/snapback]

I'd rather not have any abuse at all tbh.....I don't mind the odd friendly gag, but blatant slagging just fucks me off as it would anyone.

Besides I've always thought sima was a twat. He's the most cowardly of everyone...he's like the little wheezy kid who gets his little rabbit punch in during the pile-on.

Surely the point in this thread is that people can abuse you whilst you go about your business unabused in other threads.  If you're gonna keep coming back, reacting, and securing yourself more of the abuse which you claim to want to avoid, then this definitely starts to look even more like an attention-seeking exercise.

IMO.

81774[/snapback]

I'd rather not have any abuse at all tbh.....I don't mind the odd friendly gag, but blatant slagging just fucks me off as it would anyone.

Besides I've always thought sima was a twat. He's the most cowardly of everyone...he's like the little wheezy kid who gets his little rabbit punch in during the pile-on.

81780[/snapback]

The kids a muppet tbh so i can see where you're coming from

IMO.

81774[/snapback]

81780[/snapback]

81787[/snapback]

:lol::mellow:

Sweet jesus, is this mong back on here?

81746[/snapback]

Fuck off you retarded dog fucker :mellow:

You're the load your mum should have swallowed! :lol:

81772[/snapback]

ROFL!

IMO.

81774[/snapback]

81780[/snapback]

81787[/snapback]

...and he fucks dogs - allegedly :lol:

IMO.

81774[/snapback]

81780[/snapback]

81787[/snapback]

...and he fucks dogs - allegedly :lol:

81795[/snapback]

Was that not him who got caught rogering a Bull Terrier at a roadside a few month back?

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Gol/Craig,

Any chance of changing the title of this thread to incorporate the word 'self' :huh:

81654[/snapback]

On a related note, did anyone see that thread on N-O where that Stevie H84 retard went fucking berserk cos someone changed his thread title slightly. :mellow:

Fuck me gently!

81671[/snapback]

You could have warned me I'd have to wade through 2 pages of a semi-literate student wankathon before I got to the bezerk bit.

I think Shameless is shit anyway. ;)

Gol/Craig,

81654[/snapback]

Fuck me gently!

81671[/snapback]

You could have warned me I'd have to wade through 2 pages of a semi-literate student wankathon before I got to the bezerk bit.

I think Shameless is shit anyway. ;)

81822[/snapback]

You mean the "www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum" bit of the URL wasn't warning enough? ;)

if this isn't a "waaaaah waaaaah look at me" thread then by the Gods I don't know what would be.

AF... maybe people would stop calling you a wanker in the other threads if you weren't the fucking epitome!

that was quite cathartic...

He pretends to be all outspoken and contraversial but I'll bet he's really just a pussycat that does as he's told. :mellow:

81873[/snapback]

I don't think I'm contraversial at all. :lol:

I'm not a very agressive person so I guess you could call me a pussy cat, but I'm shite at being told what to do which is why I'm self employed. :huh:

if this isn't a "waaaaah waaaaah look at me" thread then by the Gods I don't know what would be.

AF... maybe people would stop calling you a wanker in the other threads if you weren't the fucking epitome!

81896[/snapback]

No, I started this thread cause I get too many unprovoked attacks.

This way, when you need to vent you can do it here and maybe I can post in normal threads without getting a load of abuse as soon as I say anything.

It's a long shot I admit, but it might.....just.....work....! :lol:

81896[/snapback]

No, I started this thread cause I get too many unprovoked attacks.

This way, when you need to vent you can do it here and maybe I can post in normal threads without getting a load of abuse as soon as I say anything.

It's a long shot I admit, but it might.....just.....work....! :lol:

81898[/snapback]

As has been said before, It would if you didn't react to what's being said in this thread :mellow: