The most pointless thread on the internet

Asprilla

if this isn't a "waaaaah waaaaah look at me" thread then by the Gods I don't know what would be.

AF... maybe people would stop calling you a wanker in the other threads if you weren't the fucking epitome!

that was quite cathartic...

81896[/snapback]

No, I started this thread cause I get too many unprovoked attacks.

This way, when you need to vent you can do it here and maybe I can post in normal threads without getting a load of abuse as soon as I say anything.

It's a long shot I admit, but it might.....just.....work....! :lol:

81898[/snapback]

As has been said before, It would if you didn't react to what's being said in this thread ;)

81906[/snapback]

What..you want to tie my hands behind my back too?

Ok..that's fair! :mellow::huh:

I'd say it was fair enough for me to answer back...I'm just suggesting we keep it in this thread rather than fill up other perfectly nice threads with pointless squabbling.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if this isn't a "waaaaah waaaaah look at me" thread then by the Gods I don't know what would be.

AF... maybe people would stop calling you a wanker in the other threads if you weren't the fucking epitome!

that was quite cathartic...

81896[/snapback]

No, I started this thread cause I get too many unprovoked attacks.

This way, when you need to vent you can do it here and maybe I can post in normal threads without getting a load of abuse as soon as I say anything.

It's a long shot I admit, but it might.....just.....work....! :lol:

81898[/snapback]

As has been said before, It would if you didn't react to what's being said in this thread ;)

81906[/snapback]

What..you want to tie my hands behind my back too?

Ok..that's fair! :mellow::huh:

I'd say it was fair enough for me to answer back...I'm just suggesting we keep it in this thread rather than fill up other perfectly nice threads with pointless squabbling.

81909[/snapback]

What's the fucking point of inviting people to start a thread in which they can post abuse about you? For fuck sake why would you read it?

Fair hasn't got anything to do with it, you're merely fuelling the fire by answering people's comments with ones of your own. FFS just ignore them. ;)

I bet you're getting a little stiffy seeing this thread at the top off the page.

81914[/snapback]

I honestly would rather I didn't have to do it....I like this forum but I hate getting the amount of shit I get. I wouldn't mind if it was occasional or even a bit more imaginative but it's constant and offensive. This is a (very optimistic) experiment.

If you get a hard on from forums that's great, I'm happy for you, but google images is tons better. :mellow::lol:

What's the fucking point of inviting people to start a thread in which they can post abuse about you? For fuck sake why would you read it?

Fair hasn't got anything to do with it, you're merely fuelling the fire by answering people's comments with ones of your own. FFS just ignore them.  :lol:

81920[/snapback]

To be completely honest, I think some people would miss it.....

Was that not him who got caught rogering a Bull Terrier at a roadside a few month back?

81799[/snapback]

To be fair I did drop your mother off home afterwards.

Just the kind of guy I am :lol:

He pretends to be all outspoken and contraversial but I'll bet he's really just a pussycat that does as he's told. :huh:

81873[/snapback]

I don't think I'm contraversial at all. :lol:

I'm not a very agressive person so I guess you could call me a pussy cat, but I'm shite at being told what to do which is why I'm self employed. ;)

81897[/snapback]

Never mind all that. I need to learn how to spell. :mellow:

He pretends to be all outspoken and contraversial but I'll bet he's really just a pussycat that does as he's told. ;)

81873[/snapback]

I don't think I'm contraversial at all. :lol:

I'm not a very agressive person so I guess you could call me a pussy cat, but I'm shite at being told what to do which is why I'm self employed. ;)

81897[/snapback]

Never mind all that. I need to learn how to spell. :mellow:

81976[/snapback]

:huh:

Me too!... :razz:

Gol/Craig,

Any chance of changing the title of this thread to incorporate the word 'self' :lol:

81654[/snapback]

Do people actually realise that Jimbo, Ritchie and Peasepud are admins too? Or is it simply because the two of us are online? :mellow:

It's not a dig, it's a serious question....

81672[/snapback]

No, I was gonna talk to you about that, can you get rid of the other account and make mine an Admin, sick of logging in and out each time I want to do summit.

Gol/Craig,

Any chance of changing the title of this thread to incorporate the word 'self' :lol:

81654[/snapback]

Do people actually realise that Jimbo, Ritchie and Peasepud are admins too? Or is it simply because the two of us are online? :mellow:

It's not a dig, it's a serious question....

81672[/snapback]

No, I was gonna talk to you about that, can you get rid of the other account and make mine an Admin, sick of logging in and out each time I want to do summit.

82010[/snapback]

You do realise you can actually do that right? :huh: