Terrorism

aimaad22

Full terrorism plan in place in all schools (the 'vigipirate' plan). Cant enter the school to get my 4 year old from class this afternoon, have to wait outside whilst they are brought out one by one. Same across the whole city, not sure about country but quite possibly.

Full terrorism plan in place in all schools (the 'vigipirate' plan). Cant enter the school to get my 4 year old from class this afternoon, have to wait outside whilst they are brought out one by one. Same across the whole city, not sure about country but quite possibly.

By the sounds of it, its in Paris.

:(

Stay safe man.

Bloody hell. To think that this is all at the behest of a few crazies... I hope they catch them alive but it's looking unlikely now.

The man suspected of killing a policewoman in a southern suburb of Paris on Thursday before fleeing the scene was a member of the same jihadist group as the Kouachi brothers, a police source told Reuters.

5 hostages apparently.

Fortunately its on the other side of the city to us, we are just north west of the centre and this is all going on in the east side (Porte Vincennes) and the 2 gunmen from weds are holed up in a town near the airport.

90,000 would pass for a force sufficient to annex a small country these days... How do France even have that many police officers in Paris?

Easily

The Met alone have about 32k I should think.

Dont the French have two types of police too?

5 hostages apparently.

Fortunately its on the other side of the city to us, we are just north west of the centre and this is all going on in the east side (Porte Vincennes) and the 2 gunmen from weds are holed up in a town near the airport.

Keep safe mate.

My wife is due to fly to Paris with her work on Monday for the week. Just text her to see if they have decided to make any changes but still going ahead as planned.

"1000 lashes, 50 a week. That is pure barbarism."

The Royal Navy used to serve out 1000 lashes in one go - or at least until you collpased and then thre rest were deliverd once you'd recovered

"1000 lashes, 50 a week. That is pure barbarism."

The Royal Navy used to serve out 1000 lashes in one go - or at least until you collpased and then thre rest were deliverd once you'd recovered

used to, yes.