Terrorism

aimaad22

I didn't ignore Toonotls source I said it's one of the best methods of recruiting people. The way I see it, it's more about convincing them that their religion should not be a barrier to them engaging in a fight that they already feel motivated to wage.

Funnily though, you've ignored the ISIS statement I quoted.

Have a read of these examples too....

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/apr/24/boston-terrorism-motives-us-violence

I think you should respond to toonotl rather than myself. He's already cited direct material from ISIS without the editorial filter of the Guardian, but you've chosen to ignore it. I have no interest not pursuing further second or third hand opinions. People blow themselves up because they personally believe that is the only way to access the eternal blow jobs of heaven. Islamic belief is that God transcends all human judgement. It's a fundamental conflict of beliefs and if intelligent people like you got to grips with this problem then maybe even could come some way now mitigating it.

I didn't ignore Toonotls source I said it's one of the best methods of recruiting people.  The way I see it, it's more about convincing them that their religion should not be a barrier to them engaging in a fight that they already feel motivated to wage.

Funnily though, you've ignored the ISIS statement I quoted.

Have a read of these examples too....

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/apr/24/boston-terrorism-motives-us-violence

ISIS never said politics was not a motivating factor. They said it is SECONDARY. The PRIMARY motivating factor is religion. 

This is the exact argument we've been having here.

Islam is a religion and a political system. The politics is inseparable from the religion, but the religion goes first. The religion is the prime mover of these people, anything else is SECONDARY, by their own admission.

Fuck mate. Learn.

ISIS mentioning political motivation does not supplant that religion remains their primary motivation, because that's what they've said their primary motivation is in a primary document.

Literally. That. Is. What. They. Said. 

Fuck me.

I think you should respond to toonotl rather than myself. He's already cited direct material from ISIS without the editorial filter of the Guardian, but you've chosen to ignore it. I have no interest not pursuing further second or third hand opinions. People blow themselves up because they personally believe that is the only way to access the eternal blow jobs of heaven. Islamic belief is that God transcends all human judgement. It's a fundamental conflict of beliefs and if intelligent people like you got to grips with this problem then maybe even could come some way now mitigating it.

To be fair to him he did attempt to address it. He said he can read minds, and 'nope', ISIS is wrong. He knows their motivations better than they do.

So the immigration of violent Islamists in to Europe would explain the rise of Islamist terrorism in Europe in the past twenty years.

But you said:

I mean, it's not like we've been fending off terrorism in this country for the centuries that Islam has been in place, is it? It's very much only in the last 20 years, isn't it?

So could we solve our terrorist problems in Europe by keeping the terrorists out or not? I thought terrorism in Europe was the result of Western interventionism in the Middle East that has forced the Religion of Peace, after centuries of getting on with each other like a house (or country) on fire, to take it upon themselves to attack people in Europe?

Mate. I think you're a good dude, but people need to take responsibility for their own actions. The Islamists attack the West because of religious reasons. They've said that's why. I like to take people at their word. Maybe you could do the same. ISIS/Al Qaeda/Whatever. They're all the same.

If Islam is not to blame for Islamic terrorism, answer this question: what does ISIS do that Mohammed didn't do or have done himself? Mohammed was a rapist. Mohammed was a violent warlord. Mohammed was a crazy person who believed a voice in his head wanted him to conquer the world for him. Mohammed was closer to ISIS than any Muslim would ever admit, but that doesn't change the truth: Mohammed was a terrible person.

I'm not really interested in discussing the obfuscated details of who caused what with regards to the West's intervention in the Middle East. Some has been positive: the removal of Saddam. Some has been negative: the arse-licking of the Saudis. But at the end of the day: Islam was founded by a violent, child raping, warlord and ISIS is the manifestation of that above all else.

To finish. What would happen to me in a Muslim country if I said these things?

The answer is the problem with Islam.

:lol: class. How come you haven't been posting so much lately? We've missed your contributions!

The leaders are obviously religious zealots I don't think that's up for debate....A lot of the others seem to be pretty much clueless about Islam.

According to the documents, which were acquired by the Syrian opposition site Zaman al-Wasl and shared with the AP, 70 per cent of recruits were listed as having just "basic" knowledge of Sharia — the lowest possible choice. Around 24 per cent were categorized as having an "intermediate" knowledge, with just five per cent considered advanced students of Islam. Five recruits were listed as having memorized the Quran.

At the height of Isis' drive for foot soldiers in 2013 and 2014, typical recruits included the group of Frenchmen who went bar-hopping with their recruiter back home, the recent European convert who now hesitantly describes himself as gay, :lol: and two Britons who ordered "The Koran for Dummies" and "Islam for Dummies" from Amazon to prepare for jihad abroad."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-documents-leak-recruits-islam-sharia-religion-faith-syria-iraq-a7193086.html

ISIS wannabes are so ignorant about the culture they’re pledging their lives to that they are ordering books like “Islam for Dummies” before joining the terrorist organization.

About 70 percent of ISIS recruits only have “basic” knowledge of Shariah law, the Islamic legal system, according to an analysis by The Associated Press of more than 3,000 internal documents from the terror network."

http://nypost.com/2016/08/15/isis-fighters-are-using-islam-for-dummies-to-prepare-for-jihad/

Omar Mateen, the man who killed 49 people in Orlando, pledged allegiance to ISIS, but authorities found no evidence he had any ties to the group. ISIS later claimed a truck rampage in Nice, France that took 85 lives. But the driver, Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, reportedly ate pork, abused drugs and alcohol and ignored all forms of prayer.:lol:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/isis-recruits-islam-report-article-1.2751962

The leaders are obviously religious zealots I don't think that's up for debate.

HF would disagree with you, though. He's channeled their motivations and reports say, 'Dafuq is Daqib got to do with it?'

I too am frustrated by the difficulty in figuring out ISIS's agenda. It's so difficult. If only there were some way to figure out which members of ISIS are in charge and setting the agenda of the organisation. That's one thing. But then, before we would know anything, those members of ISIS would have to release that information in some sort of consumable material that we could read or something.

Oh, Allah on a popsicle stick. Isn't this just so frustrating?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ISIS never said politics was not a motivating factor. They said it is SECONDARY. The PRIMARY motivating factor is religion.

This is the exact argument we've been having here.

Islam is a religion and a political system. The politics is inseparable from the religion, but the religion goes first. The religion is the prime mover of these people, anything else is SECONDARY, by their own admission.

Fuck mate. Learn.

ISIS mentioning political motivation does not supplant that religion remains their primary motivation, because that's what they've said their primary motivation is in a primary document.

Literally. That. Is. What. They. Said.

Fuck me.

Given their stated primary motive, why have Isis been as yet unable to convince anyone to attack the Christian state of Iceland as part of their holy war?

:lol:

I know, right?

Why didn't Muhammad attack the Iroquois? Because the Persians were asking for it, I guess.

Fuck sake. This is precious stupidity.

...I think I've had my fill of this thread for today :lol:

Also, Renton, I notice you never addressed my points in response to your Hillary and Obama post. Every time I post that you go quiet on it which is fine as long as you don't then bring up the same points in a day or two and claim I never addressed them ;)

Can the forum's most boring cunt, (J69), tell a certain someone via myself, why a week doesn't go by without him mentioning this certain someone who he wouldn't say anything bad to their face?

:lol:

Is that like the internet version of asking a girl out for your mate?

Unless ISIS attacks everyone who isn't Islamic they're not religiously motivated.

- the logic of a brain dead person.

It's foolish to claim the inviobility of the Isis top six motives to kill, but then not to be able to provide many examples of anyone that was willing to martyr themselves for the top 3 reasons to counter the dozens of examples of the bottom 3.

It's particularly asinine to couch your faith in Isis propaganda in such condescending tones when providing so little evidence of it being anything close to reflecting the reality.. That they kill people in certain countries for perceived blasphemy or interference in the Muslim world, not for being unbelievers alone.

Nah. I'm happy to rely upon the literal primary account of the motivations of the movement provided by the movement itself which I've provided.

Cheers for the tips on my tone, but I'm happy to engage in ridiculing you from here on out because you are so clearly wrong and desperate.

If I remember, this is how our last conversation ended: you looking the fool and crying about me being mean.

Not much has changed, huh? :lol:

Isn't the Isis propaganda couched in a fundamental belief in islamism shared by its leaders? Not sure what point you're arguing tbh HF - do the leaders of Isis not believe in what they're sending the suicide bombers to do? They're not the ones doing the bombing, the generals are rarely on the front line, but do you really question their belief in the holy war interpretation of jihad and martyrdom?

Unless ISIS attacks everyone who isn't Islamic they're not religiously motivated.

- the logic of a brain dead person.

As long as you continue posting with that ridiculous Tapatalk sig you shan't be taken seriously by anyone.

Given their stated primary motive, why have Isis been as yet unable to convince anyone to attack the Christian state of Iceland as part of their holy war?

:lol: What the actual fuck HF? This is either a joke or the most stupid thing I have heard on the Internet since the Leazesmag days. Tell me it's a joke?