Terrorism

aimaad22

Sounds horrific 

Increasingly sounds like a bomb left at an exit. 

Bastards. 

Edit; BBC saying fatalities are thought to be in double figures. 

Deaths confirmed after Manchester Arena blast reports
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40007886

Ffs, the place would've been full of young lasses. 

Aye, no matter what your beliefs on the UK/the West/non-muslim culture it takes a particular type of cunt to target an event that they know will be attended by kids and teenagers. What religious teaching could possibly condone such an action?

Atmosphere is already weird in the office. Receptionist said "don't expect it to happen here". 

Teenage girls man.

Just now, ewerk said:

According to some it's exactly where you'd expect it to happen. :rolleyes:

Wasn't that cunt from Kent?

Sick bastards targeting a gig attended largely by kids and teenagers. Just despicable. Barbaric. No words really, feel numb at this one. Worst attack since 2005. 

Is it confirmed as an Islamic attack? I mean, it has all the hallmarks but still.

Terrible news and heart breaking for those affected, with nothing other than negative consequences for everyone in the country. The utter cunts who do this sort of shit...

Edited by Rayvin

It's being treated as a terrorist attack and has the hallmarks of a jihadi strike. The question is whether it was a lone nutter or part of a broader network. Fucking savage either way.

Forgot my pass for work at government buildings this morning.

Security guard asked me for a contact number, rang it, asked whoever answered if I worked here and sent me on my way with a temporary pass.

It's at times of heightened security like this that our private security firms help make us feel safe.