Terrorism

aimaad22

My cousin's little lass, and my wife's friend and her daughters, were all there. 

Thankfully all safe and (physically) unharmed. 

My heart goes out to those families who haven't been so fortunate. 

Hats off to everyone in Manchester who did what they could to help. 

33 minutes ago, Kitman said:

Horrible attack, truly barbaric. What these terrorists think they achieve, I don't know.

I think they achieve everything they intend to, frankly. They do create terror, they do create mistrust, and they do create the premise for government crackdowns on civil liberties. It all eats away at the fabric of Western liberal values.

Her entire timeline this morning is basically her using the attack as an excuse to have a pop at anyone demanding anything less than the total extermination of Muslims. Why a vile fucking creature she is.

Her, Tomi Lahren and Tommy Robinson have their own little circle jerk going on this morning. The downside of social media is it amplifies the opinions of a handful of loons

Ive had to turn the news off. Some 'expert' on sky news is telling the nation it's likely there will be more attacks in the coming days as this was unlikely to have been the work of a lone terrorists...... based on fuck all

"My thought are with the people of Manchester after this terrible terrorist attack. They were evil losers," he said.

"I won’t call them monsters because they would like that term. They would think that was a great name. I will call them losers from now on. And we’ll have more of them. But they’re losers, just remember that.

"This is what I’ve been talking about these last few days during my trip. We can have no tolerance for this continuation of bloodshed."

What a statesman.

What the fuck kind of 'final solution' does she have in mind? FFS she needs to shut fuck up, the last thing we need is vacuous fuckwits spouting off like this.

I'm sure the use of such negative terminology will crush the spirit of these terrorists.

As for Hopkins, fucking hell. Hope she gets her brain excavated by a mechanical bee. 

I felt that horible feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when I heard the news this morning because before it was even confirmed the obvious assumption to make was that a lot of kids were amongst the dead and injured.

And I'd like to think (and hope) that it will massively backfire for those attempting to make political capital out of this. What sort of person uses something like this for that? And it's probably worse than that for the likes of Hopkins and 'Tommy Robinson' (so-called because his fellow racists wouldn't like his Irish ancestry) because I think they get a kick out of the attention this brings them more than anything else.

The thing is she's not even very clever with her shit attempts at making points about this. It's the absolute opposite that people associate with the place. Before last night's events I was watching the news and Trump doing his best Peter Griffin impression and I was saying that it would be really fascinating to visit the holy sites in Jerusalem but I wouldn't dream of going there at present.

I was trying to think of a pre-internet comparison for what Hopkins does.  She's not derailing any investiation, but the best I could come up with was Wearside Jack.  Using horrific events to pump up her own sense of self importance.

The one consolation is there's something seriously lacking in the life of someone who lives on Twitter going out of their way to offend people in order to gain notoriety. Not that I feel the least bit sorry for her because of her utterly abhorrent agenda but it's not exactly the beahviour of a happy, balanced person.

I was watching Crash the other night and she reminds me of Sandra Bullock's character. Just constantly angry. Of course though part of it is her playing a part in order to keep up her profile and continue to get writing/TV gigs. Not that I don't believe that she's a deeply nasty fucker regardless.

Just now, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I think I would cross the road to piss on her if she was on fire, but only to piss in her mouth taking care not to douse any flames.

Not really the time or the place for any of your kinky shit tbh.

;)

• Like 1