Terrorism

aimaad22

1 hour ago, Gene_Clark said:

i didn't say the first thing & yeah, it's a bit of an understatement to say i'm having a bad time.

i trying to provoke someone into killing me

@TheGingerQuiff regularly gets beaten up by girls so you'll want to look elsewhere for that service.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Ant said:

Zany, the kind of witty reply that  comes with the experience of teaching low level English in a tech. 

touts beware.....

if you weren't such a hopeless spastic you'd know i'm on the dole, you fucking worthless evil cunt - hate you & hope you die

13 hours ago, Gene_Clark said:

touts beware.....

if you weren't such a hopeless spastic you'd know i'm on the dole, you fucking worthless evil cunt - hate you & hope you die

Do want him to die before you spunk on his chops or after?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To anyone waking up to the news from Christchurch and wondering, Mrs A and I are both safe and well. We have friends here who are still in lockdown at various malls and hospitals, quite a few of my colleagues have been in the office waiting for the OK to get their kids out of lockdown in the schools.

Its been a mad day.

• Like 2

Disgusting news. What absolute barbaric  cunts. And in NZ of all places. I had that on my list of potential safe zones to flee to before the nuclear Armageddon breaks out. Humanity is fucked 

I can't get over the fact the sick cunt live streamed it. I guess this shows that the far right are now as big a problem as Islamic terrorists. I hope they are treated with the same zero tolerance. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Renton said:

I can't get over the fact the sick cunt live streamed it. I guess this shows that the far right are now as big a problem as Islamic terrorists. I hope they are treated with the same zero tolerance. 

The main shooter has already been charged and is going to appear in court tomorrow, they are not fucking around here

Call them what they are from the offset too - deranged terrorist cunts. They’re not gunmen or shooters. And let’s even start to talk about any mental health history. They’re disgusting savages 

3 minutes ago, Andrew said:

The main shooter has already been charged and is going to appear in court tomorrow, they are not fucking around here

TBF the murder of Jo Cox the guy who did that they didnt mess about.

28 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Disgusting news. What absolute barbaric  cunts. And in NZ of all places. I had that on my list of potential safe zones to flee to before the nuclear Armageddon breaks out. Humanity is fucked 

I think that’s why the Australian terrorist chose NZ, seen as a soft touch because they have very few problems.