Terrorism

aimaad22

This is the result of the drip feeding by the media of racist shit heads like Trump, Boris, Reese-Mogg, Katie Hopkins, Julia whatsherface, Farage, Tommy Robinson, Alex Jones etc.

There's always been racist cunts in the world. They used to hate blacks. Then it was Paki's. Now it's Muslims. The difference being they now feel empowered to say and do something about it because they see it on social media and in the news daily.

Shame he didn't put up a fight when getting arrested as it would have saved millions in jailing the twat for life when he has zero hope for rehabilitation

8 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Call them what they are from the offset too - deranged terrorist cunts. They’re not gunmen or shooters. And let’s even start to talk about any mental health history. They’re disgusting savages 

Still haven't used the "t" word here in the good old USA. White people are never terrorists. They're just "deeply disturbed" individuals who commit "horrific acts."

Glad to see the NZ authorities are calling it what it is and already taking action. A label isn't going to do anything for the 49 who lost their lives, God rest their souls. But it might help the next 49.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Call them what they are from the offset too - deranged terrorist cunts. They’re not gunmen or shooters. And let’s even start to talk about any mental health history. They’re disgusting savages 

I want to clarify here that I used the term shooter to distinguish which of the 4 arrested was already charged and heading to court.

At the same time I think terrorist is a glamourised word, I prefer the mundaneness of murderer personally, these losers shouldn't be made to feel as if their taking of lives is any different or more special than anyone elses.

That post wasn’t directed at you, as strange as that might sound. I think we posted pretty much simultaneously. I was trying to get at how far right attacks are reported on compared to Islamist terrorism. They deserve equal condemnation.

Edited by Dr Gloom

Maybe I'm being a bit naive in how the regional politics work but I'm surprised NZ didn't align themselves with Australia on guns after the Port Arthur thing (which to be honest I only know about because of Jim Jeffries). 

14 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

That’s [a chunk of] your MSM for you :cuppa: 

Fyp. We all know he’s a cunt man, but he doesn’t own every paper in the world 

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

Fyp. We all know he’s a cunt man, but he doesn’t own every paper in the world 

Don't worry Gloom mate, you're alright . But in the world of Fox, the Barclay brothers,, Rothermere & Richard Desmond it's a very crowded field of cuntishness. You've never said who you work for, so I'll be charitable and suggest its something hip & radical like pictures editor at Womens Own or Good House keeping  :D

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Don't worry Gloom mate, you're alright . But in the world of Fox, the Barclay brothers,, Rothermere & Richard Desmond it's a very crowded field of cuntishness. You've never said who you work for, so I'll be charitable and suggest its something hip & radical like pictures editor at Womens Own or Good House keeping  :D

FTW

FA65B560-D9DA-4AAA-AF52-4760879E0EE3.jpeg

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Haha 4

On 3/18/2019 at 18:54, Alex said:

I suppose all Australians are responsible for what happened in Christchurch then. 

My wife's uncle is an ex-con/addict who was banging on the other day about all Muslims having the propensity for terrorism. He couldn't see the irony 

29 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

My wife's uncle is an ex-con/addict who was banging on the other day about all Muslims having the propensity for terrorism. He couldn't see the irony 

Some of the responses to dozens of them being gunned down are so abhorrent. Like they basically deserved their fate just for being Muslims 

I don't necessarily think there are more racists in the world than there used to be, but it's certainly scary that we are back to a point in time where its almost socially acceptable to publically air your racism again. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I don't necessarily think there are more racists in the world than there used to be, but it's certainly scary that we are back to a point in time where its almost socially acceptable to publically air your racism again. 

Social media has given everyone the right to be a racist or basically say anything else to the computer/smart phone that you would not say in person :( 

• 1 month later...

Woke up to this, some friends left Colombo yesterday for Kandy thank fuck. They’ve been married less than a year. Spent all morning trying to get hold of them. Thankfully safe.

In some ways we may have been through this before. In other ways it’s seems like humanity & society are on their fuckin deathbeds 😞