Terrorism

aimaad22

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

back in the office now, safe, thanks everyone. there was a moment when it was brown trousers time.

first thing i was asked back in the office was "did you get any video?" :rolleyes:

no, sorry, i was too busy SHITTING MY PANTS AND RUNNING

What did you see mate ?

10 minutes ago, trooper said:

What did you see mate ?

i didn't see anything other than police van and armed coppers. it was what we heard that sent the crowd into panic. we heard what sounded like a gun shot then huge crowds of people just started running in different directions - total chaos, people were trampling each other. to find somewhere to hide so we ran down an alley and hid in a random office, where some very nice office workers et us wait for 10 minutes. then we tried to get back across Borough High street but it was cordoned off by coppers with machine guns so we sat in the pub, had a nice pint, and waited for it all to blow over. 

My wife and Sister are in London today. Scary times. 

The bloke was essentially assassinated by the police. Not sure how I feel about it tbh

Theres also a video of a different bloke getting CPR in the street so I suspect there is at least 1 fatality

Edited by Kid Dynamite

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

My wife and Sister are in London today. Scary times. 

The bloke was essentially assassinated by the police. Not sure how I feel about it tbh

Theres also a video of a different bloke getting CPR in the street so I suspect there is at least 1 fatality

he was allegedly wearing a fake suicide bomb vest

56 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i didn't see anything other than police van and armed coppers. it was what we heard that sent the crowd into panic. we heard what sounded like a gun shot then huge crowds of people just started running in different directions - total chaos, people were trampling each other. to find somewhere to hide so we ran down an alley and hid in a random office, where some very nice office workers et us wait for 10 minutes. then we tried to get back across Borough High street but it was cordoned off by coppers with machine guns so we sat in the pub, had a nice pint, and waited for it all to blow over. 

You soft cunts wouldn’t have lasted five minutes in Belfast in the eighties. :lol: 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, ewerk said:

You soft cunts wouldn’t have lasted five minutes in Belfast in the eighties. :lol: 

I never knew you trudged through the mean streets of Belfast in the 80s

So turns out the terrorist was recently released from prison on a tag, for terror offences. Boris is appalled at this and is now pledging to stop early releases. 

Except the prisons have been going downhill for 9 years under the conservatives. This might be an own goal for him

51 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

So turns out the terrorist was recently released from prison on a tag, for terror offences. Boris is appalled at this and is now pledging to stop early releases. 

Except the prisons have been going downhill for 9 years under the conservatives. This might be an own goal for him

Turns out one of the blokes who restrained him was a convicted murderer on day release (really) . So maybe Boris will see the benefit of letting crims out of prison after all. You couldn't make this shit up 

• Haha 4

So apparently all but 1 of the blokes who restrained him were on day release or out on licence and followed the terrorist from the ex-offenders conference this all started at. Hasn't stopped Boris politicising the whole thing and demanding the end of early release for prisoners. The Dad of one of the young lads killed has already called him out saying his son disagreed with long/draconian sentences and worked with prisoners himself. I'd like to see Andrew Neil give Boris enough rope to hang himself with over this one

• Like 2

On 11/29/2019 at 23:22, Kid Dynamite said:

not to mention decimating the probation services.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

The full story of the attack

Sounds like 2 or 3 people stopped the killings being in double figures

I saw that this morning. Restored some of my faith in humanity 

• Like 3