aimaad22

Terrorism

To anyone waking up to the news from Christchurch and wondering, Mrs A and I are both safe and well. We have friends here who are still in lockdown at various malls and hospitals, quite a few of my colleagues have been in the office waiting for the OK to get their kids out of lockdown in the schools.

Its been a mad day.

• Like 2

Disgusting news. What absolute barbaric  cunts. And in NZ of all places. I had that on my list of potential safe zones to flee to before the nuclear Armageddon breaks out. Humanity is fucked 

I can't get over the fact the sick cunt live streamed it. I guess this shows that the far right are now as big a problem as Islamic terrorists. I hope they are treated with the same zero tolerance. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Renton said:

I can't get over the fact the sick cunt live streamed it. I guess this shows that the far right are now as big a problem as Islamic terrorists. I hope they are treated with the same zero tolerance. 

The main shooter has already been charged and is going to appear in court tomorrow, they are not fucking around here

Call them what they are from the offset too - deranged terrorist cunts. They’re not gunmen or shooters. And let’s even start to talk about any mental health history. They’re disgusting savages 

3 minutes ago, Andrew said:

The main shooter has already been charged and is going to appear in court tomorrow, they are not fucking around here

TBF the murder of Jo Cox the guy who did that they didnt mess about.

28 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Disgusting news. What absolute barbaric  cunts. And in NZ of all places. I had that on my list of potential safe zones to flee to before the nuclear Armageddon breaks out. Humanity is fucked 

I think that’s why the Australian terrorist chose NZ, seen as a soft touch because they have very few problems.

This is the result of the drip feeding by the media of racist shit heads like Trump, Boris, Reese-Mogg, Katie Hopkins, Julia whatsherface, Farage, Tommy Robinson, Alex Jones etc.

There's always been racist cunts in the world. They used to hate blacks. Then it was Paki's. Now it's Muslims. The difference being they now feel empowered to say and do something about it because they see it on social media and in the news daily.

Shame he didn't put up a fight when getting arrested as it would have saved millions in jailing the twat for life when he has zero hope for rehabilitation

5 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

One of the lads in the office has a video of it.

WHY the fuck would you want to watch it?

I haven't seen it but apparently it's like playing on Call Of Duty. Shocking. 

8 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Call them what they are from the offset too - deranged terrorist cunts. They’re not gunmen or shooters. And let’s even start to talk about any mental health history. They’re disgusting savages 

Still haven't used the "t" word here in the good old USA. White people are never terrorists. They're just "deeply disturbed" individuals who commit "horrific acts."

Glad to see the NZ authorities are calling it what it is and already taking action. A label isn't going to do anything for the 49 who lost their lives, God rest their souls. But it might help the next 49.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

I want to clarify here that I used the term shooter to distinguish which of the 4 arrested was already charged and heading to court.

At the same time I think terrorist is a glamourised word, I prefer the mundaneness of murderer personally, these losers shouldn't be made to feel as if their taking of lives is any different or more special than anyone elses.

That post wasn’t directed at you, as strange as that might sound. I think we posted pretty much simultaneously. I was trying to get at how far right attacks are reported on compared to Islamist terrorism. They deserve equal condemnation.

Edited by Dr Gloom