Terrorism

aimaad22

I thought our last conversation ended with you flouncing.

You can be as mean as you like, one shit is not given by me. My point was that midplaced condescension doesn't mask the emptiness of your argument.

:lol:

Flounced=Have better things to do than argument with an idiot.

Your arguments have degenerated into such stupidity that they are not worth addressing seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe I'm leading you astray with my previous comment. I don't want you to get the idea that your arguments were ever above the level of moronic. Just so that's clear. ;)

Maybe I'm leading you astray with my previous comment. I don't want you to get the idea that your arguments were ever above the level of moronic. Just so that's clear. ;)

Aye, OK.

So I called you racist by comparing you to 2 former posters you just called racist?

They are racists. You said I should form a group with them, the implication being obvious. Not really worth continuing this conversation is it so I suggest you just keep your snide comments to yourself from now on.

There's fuck all racist about me. One of my best pals is Indian. You don't deserve to earn the tag "Rentboy", even like Mark Renton in Trainspotting, but I'm nowt like LeazesMag. I think when you meet people face to face, you find out 1000 times more about them than midnight conversations about who is racist and who isn't.

Anyway haven't posted on here for a while, was in The Shields Gazette the other day, I'm getting so tubby but they put my picture in. It's an article about me getting married and continuing to defeat the odds. Like I say I'm a big lad now as you can see, but I'm still alive. Lost so much of my memory, but not enough to remember Ant when he was decent, or to forget J69 is without question the most dour friendless person I've ever seen on these boards. Toontastic isn't really a football board anymore, but when you ignore all the depressive shite on here, there's still some great lads.

Hope you all have a decent future even cheeky hateful, antagonising behind a monitor cunts like ewerk.

I'm going to chuck the football prediction thing, 6 fuckin points and I haven't missed a game this season. Like my betting - shite!

Cv2FvQoUAAQz5oE.jpg

Still here, fuck cancer.

Oops. :lol: Whether you have racist rendencies or not (let's say you're unreformed ;) ), it was obvious what J69 was suggesting regards myself and it's a piss poor thing to insinuate. So you have my sincere apologies. Hope all is as

well as can be expected with you.

They are racists. You said I should form a group with them, the implication being obvious. Not really worth continuing this conversation is it so I suggest you just keep your snide comments to yourself from now on.

Suggestion ignored.

The irony of you calling Stevie a racist in the same breath as having a hissy fit at me not calling you a racist sums you up :lol:

Edited by StraightEdgeWizard

I've not selected Iceland as the one place to avoid an attack and used it to say religion isn't the primary factory.

I've selected Iceland as just one example among many nations that aren't Muslim but aren't victims of the global jihad, despite the Isis claim that their primary motivation is that ALL unbelievers should die.

Because that isn't a motivation that significant numbers of even extremist Muslims will sign up to.

If you provide a number of examples of significant attacks where perpetrators didn't reference the other motives Isis give (blasphemy, crusading etc) then I'll bow to those.

Of course ISIS are going to target what are in their eyes the worst transgressors where they have the most capacity to harm first. But if they had the capability to strike Iceland, they would. After all, what had Belgium done that was so heinous? What about the Japanese tourists they killed? What about the multitude of nationalities massacred in Nice? I see you've extended your scope to include blasphemy as a genuine motive.Well guess what? We are all blasphemous in their eyes.

They indiscriminately kill just about everyone who is not of them. Christians, Jews, shiites, kurds, yazeedis, atheists, gays, the whole lot. Their stated aim is a worldwide caliphate to be achieved through violent conflict.

Your denial of this is staggering.

Edited by Renton

Suggestion ignored.

The irony of you calling Stevie a racist in the same breath as having a hissy fit at me not calling you a racist sums you up :lol:

Alright, continue being a tit from the sidelines with your snide insinuations. Very "grown up" of you.

Did you or did you not just do the very thing you're getting your knickers in a twist at me for?

#AnswerTheQuestion

Sigh. You clearly think Stevie is a racist and by linking myself to him and LeazesMag (who is beyond doubt a racist imo but not here to defend himself) then you strongly insinuated I was a racist by association. Agree?

Is Stevie a racist? He doesn't think so but from memory has made some dodgy remarks, including telling the very joke Gazza recently got done for. So I'm ambivalent about it, but he's clearly a racist by your own definition, which includes that awful phrase "islamophobe". Remember that, in the conversation where before the bodies were even counted you blamed the Paris atrocities squarely on Cameron?

Anyway, this is getting tedious now. If you want to debate proper points I'm willing to do so but I'm not interested in petty squabbling and point scoring with the likes of yourself.