Terrorism

aimaad22

Aaaaaaand it's a Guardian article.

The subtitle of "More complex and interesting" = The kid had her rags, or was nineteen or whatever, look, fuck off, alright?

Why hasn't someone mentioned this revelation earlier based on no evidence? I mean. 1,300 years we've been waiting for that piece of the puzzle to fall into place based on no evidence. It's so obvious when it doesn't have to be obvious at all and you can just say stuff. Listen. It's a sin to fuck a kid in Islam, right? Muhammad was Islamic, right? He didn't fuck a kid because she was redder than the rising Arabian Sun. Come on, it was there all along.

Aaaaaaand it's a Guardian article.

The subtitle of "More complex and interesting" = The kid had her rags, or was nineteen or whatever, look, fuck off, alright?

Why hasn't someone mentioned this revelation earlier based on no evidence? I mean. 1,300 years we've been waiting for that piece of the puzzle to fall into place based on no evidence. It's so obvious when it doesn't have to be obvious at all and you can just say stuff. Listen. It's a sin to fuck a kid in Islam, right? Muhammad was Islamic, right? He didn't fuck a kid because she was redder than the rising Arabian Sun. Come on, it was there all along.

So what is the evidence he had sex with a 9 year old.

So what is the evidence he had sex with a 9 year old.

Honestly, I'm sure there is some evidence that's better than a Guardian article of lazy deductions crafted from the holy assumption that Muhammad was incapable of sin; I just don't care enough to look.

Which is slightly less than you cared to look when you stopped at the Guardian, so please don't posture as though you're interested in serious discussion after posting a nonsense article from the most Regressive rag newspaper in the U.K.

Evidence. :lol:

Mate, you made the claim and used a horribly bias source in an attempt to support it. I'm just here to make fun of that. Nothing more.

Honestly, I'm sure there is some evidence that's better than a Guardian article of lazy deductions crafted from the holy assumption that Muhammad was incapable of sin; I just don't care enough to look.

Which is slightly less than you cared to look when you stopped at the Guardian, so please don't posture as though you're interested in serious discussion after posting a nonsense article from the most Regressive rag newspaper in the U.K.

Mate, you made the claim and used a horribly bias source in an attempt to support it. I'm just here to make fun of that. Nothing more.

Serious question mate cos I'm struggling to pin this, where do you place yourself politically? Are you liberal in the true sense (not the regressive left) or right wing?

Serious question mate cos I'm struggling to pin this, where do you place yourself politically? Are you liberal in the true sense (not the regressive left) or right wing?

If I were forced to label myself I would say I'm a 'Classical Liberal'.

I try to avoid dealing in labels, though. I think that sort of thing tends to stifle discussion by putting certain topics of conversations on rails.

I thought you didn't agree with identity politics

Listen fuckwit you said Muhammed had "abhorrent intentios" you made the claim not me. I am questioning your claim you have no evidence to back up this claim whereas I am using sources to aid my questioning. You on the other hand are using your own bigotry then trying to turn the question round. Are you Donald Trump in disguise?

Listen fuckwit you said Muhammed had "abhorrent intentios" you made the claim not me. I am questioning your claim you have no evidence to back up this claim whereas I am using sources to aid my questioning. You on the other hand are using your own bigotry then trying to turn the question round. Are you Donald Trump in disguise?

Los intentios abhorrentos

:lol: Chill, mang.

Did we enter into a conversation about the intentions of Muhammad with one another without me realising?

Here I was thinking you were posting shit about Muhammad's child bride with the Guardian as your source. That's certainly what I was addressing. I don't give a shit about the one way conversation you were having with me.

Now breath. Tell me calmly. Whats da problem wid chu, mang?

Muhammad was a barbaric warlord. Is that up for debate now is it?

And, of course, I'm a bigot. It wouldn't be an argument with a fuckwit without being accused of bigotry. Yawn. I'm interested in reality. Facts aren't racist. And reality doesn't care about feelings. Grow up, child.

Says in one place he cant be bothered to dig up evidence yet goes on to claim whatever he says are all facts :lol: Textbook bigotry.

There's enough reading available on Ayesha's marriage, or other accusations like Muhammad being a warlord, to make up your mind. Or at least form an educated opinion. Sources other than the Guardian too believe it or not. People posting fashionable one line derogatory remarks are rarely well read though. 

Like I've always said, people dont require religion to harbor intolerant, extremist, bigoted, racist tendencies. And while WWII the world seems to have made a genuine effort to curb these sentiments on a state level at the very least, we now have occurrences such as the rise of Trump which just goes to show you that they do still simmer in a lot of quarters.

I think all you can do in the end is try to make sure you dont go down the same road :)

Says in one place he cant be bothered to dig up evidence yet goes on to claim whatever he says are all facts :lol: Textbook bigotry.

There's enough reading available on Ayesha's marriage, or other accusations like Muhammad being a warlord, to make up your mind. Or at least form an educated opinion. Sources other than the Guardian too believe it or not. People posting fashionable one line derogatory remarks are rarely well read though.

Like I've always said, people dont require religion to harbor intolerant, extremist, bigoted, racist tendencies. And while WWII the world seems to have made a genuine effort to curb these sentiments on a state level at the very least, we now have occurrences such as the rise of Trump which just goes to show you that they do still simmer in a lot of quarters.

I think all you can do in the end is try to make sure you dont go down the same road :)

:lol: Unbelievable.

Builds an Empire in the 8thC by murdering his way across Europe and beyond; Not a Warlord. Is this disputed? By anyone?

I'm not the one making assumptions of fact. I'm saying I can't be bothered having the discussion with someone who's clearly not up to it.

I'm a bigot though because I don't wish to engage in internet imright.comism. Ok.

What have I said that's bigoted?

I have no hatred for anyone. I just care about reality. That's all.

Merry Xmas, dude.

If I were forced to label myself I would say I'm a 'Classical Liberal'.

I try to avoid dealing in labels, though. I think that sort of thing tends to stifle discussion by putting certain topics of conversations on rails.

It does, I agree - but it is sometimes (even I would admit) a useful shortcut to the truth.

Purely out of interest, do you follow Sargon of Akkad's videos? His views are similar - I'm subbed to him on YT.

And I agree with you on your views about reality and that people need to confront it wherever possible. You aren't a bigot as far as I can tell ;) you do see things in absolutes though, so think you must be a Sith. Or Alt-Jedi at least :D

Edited by Rayvin