Terrorism

aimaad22

It does, I agree - but it is sometimes (even I would admit) a useful shortcut to the truth.

Purely out of interest, do you follow Sargon of Akkad's videos? His views are similar - I'm subbed to him on YT.

And I agree with you on your views about reality and that people need to confront it wherever possible. You aren't a bigot as far as I can tell ;) you do see things in absolutes though, so think you must be a Sith. Or Alt-Jedi at least :D

No, but I have seen Aragorn, son of Arathorn in Lord of the rings. :good:

It does, I agree - but it is sometimes (even I would admit) a useful shortcut to the truth.

Purely out of interest, do you follow Sargon of Akkad's videos? His views are similar - I'm subbed to him on YT.

And I agree with you on your views about reality and that people need to confront it wherever possible. You aren't a bigot as far as I can tell ;) you do see things in absolutes though, so think you must be a Sith. Or Alt-Jedi at least :D

Yeah. I do watch his videos. I figured you watched a few of the anti-SJW YTers based on some of your language. There are certain phrases and terms that crop up consistently.

For me, it's important to be honest. I think that's the crux of it. I wouldn't say I look at things in absolutes, but there are certain things we can reasonably accept if we're prepared to think about and speak about them honestly.

I believe in conversation and I think honest conversation is the most important step toward solving a problem or discovering truth.

I'm obviously not a bigot. It's laughable that anyone would say I am. I'm nothing like Renton. I am a bit of a prick, though. That I'll freely admit.

For example, I'm convinced HF is actually a good guy, but I just have a reflex to call him a retard every time he posts a link that has nothing to do with what we're talking about. That's not really productive, so in that sense I'm deserving of criticism.

I'm honestly not a bigot, just an honest prick. ;)

Edited by toonotl

:lol: Unbelievable.

Builds an Empire in the 8thC by murdering his way across Europe and beyond; Not a Warlord. Is this disputed? By anyone?

I'm not the one making assumptions of fact. I'm saying I can't be bothered having the discussion with someone who's clearly not up to it.

I'm a bigot though because I don't wish to engage in internet imright.comism. Ok.

What have I said that's bigoted?

I have no hatred for anyone. I just care about reality. That's all.

Merry Xmas, dude.

Muhammed died well before the 8th century and never left the Arabian peninsula.

Muhammed died well before the 8th century and never left the Arabian peninsula.

:lol:

Close enough. It's been a long day. The sentiment is the same even though I obviously can't be fucked with the details on Xmas.

TL;DR. Muhammad = warlord who murdered people.

Yeah. I do watch his videos. I figured you watched a few of the anti-SJW YTers based on some of your language. There are certain phrases and terms that crop up consistently.

For me, it's important to be honest. I think that's the crux of it. I wouldn't say I look at things in absolutes, but there are certain things we can reasonably accept if we're prepared to think about and speak about them honestly.

I believe in conversation and I think honest conversation is the most important step toward solving a problem or discovering truth.

I'm obviously not a bigot. It's laughable that anyone would say I am. I'm nothing like Renton. I am a bit of a prick, though. That I'll freely admit.

For example, I'm convinced HF is actually a good guy, but I just have a reflex to call him a retard every time he posts a link that has nothing to do with what we're talking about. That's not really productive, so in that sense I'm deserving of criticism.

I'm honestly not a bigot, just an honest prick. ;)

:lol: I know where you're coming from. And I'm not trying to be critical at all, I think you talk a lot of sense and that challenging prevailing narratives can prompt challenging responses. I just wanted to verify my suspicions that you were a Sargon watcher :D

Also wanted to call someone an Alt-Jedi.

Can't believe this patter taking place on Christmas day. [emoji38]

Sitting down on the settee in our rented cottage after stuffing my face with a massive Christmas dinner. Nothing better than reading this thread, it's what Christmas is all about, people calling others thick cunts for disagreeing with each other. God bless us, every one. :lol:

Sitting down on the settee in our rented cottage after stuffing my face with a massive Christmas dinner. Nothing better than reading this thread, it's what Christmas is all about, people calling others thick cunts for disagreeing with each other. God bless us, every one. :lol:

:lol:

Jesus would be proud.

• 1 month later...