Getting NUFC tickets as an international fan.

bjquick

Hello,

I'm from Australia and I'm going on a Holiday in Europe where I'll be spending a week in England from the 1st of may to the 8th. The only NUFC game that lines up during that period is Leicester away on the 3rd. It with be devastating going to England and not seeing a NUFC match. I know that its possible to get tickets sitting with home fans through 3rd party websites but this is a last resort for me as not being with NUFC fans wouldn't be as enjoyable. So hopefully I would be able to get a ticket in the NUFC allocation, I sent an email to the club explaining my circumstance and sitatuion and asking for a ticket in much more pleading manner to be told rather heartlessly (I don't what I expected....) that away tickets are only sold to members. Now signing up for international membership is $70 and would be worth it if guarenteed a ticket. So in a long winded way if I signed up for membership would it be easy to get a ticket? And are there any other options in getting away tickets?

Tl;dr Australian fan trying to see Leicester away, how would I get a ticket?

If you sign up for membership, then the only way you won't get a ticket is if the game is over-subscribed by members with loyalty points. Leicester away is also a game with some historical resonance for us so it may well be full of misty-eyed middle-aged types with nagging prostates and a few stories to tell. In which case, without doubt do everything you can to get in the away end.

If you sign up for membership, then the only way you won't get a ticket is if the game is over-subscribed by members with loyalty points. Leicester away is also a game with some historical resonance for us so it may well be full of misty-eyed middle-aged types with nagging prostates and a few stories to tell. In which case, without doubt do everything you can to get in the away end.

Okay, is Leicester away a generally over subscribed match? I know they only got promoted so that might be hard to answer. Also are the games that get over subscribed the bigger matches like Sunderland away, Man U, Man City, Chelsea?

I never realised you knew PaddockLad! :)

I never realised you knew PaddockLad! :)

:lol:

Surprisingly medically accurate tbf...

There's very few games that don't go on sale to members nowadays and seeing as we're at Leicester in the cup in a fortnight it may fairly easy to get one for the league game :good:

:lol:

Surprisingly medically accurate tbf...

There's very few games that don't go on sale to members nowadays and seeing as we're at Leicester in the cup in a fortnight it may fairly easy to get one for the league game :good:

Membership only for aways is still scandalous, particularly if you can only go to the odd game.