• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terry Wilson

Franz Carr

Lee Makel

Matt Appleby

Thought he looked as good in his own centre half position as the likes of Clarkie, Watson and Robbie Elliott looked in their respective roles. I either must have had CT goggles on or he just let himself down somewhere down the line?

Edited by Howmanheyman

Thought he looked as good in his own centre half position as the likes of Clarkie, Watson and Robbie Elliott looked in their respective roles. I either must have had CT goggles on or he just let himself down somewhere down the line?

Think he was solid enough (remember a league game midweek where either him and Neilsen or Elliot never put a foot wrong at centre half) but he wasn't the biggest. Plus the standards required to make it here were pretty fucking high at the time

Ronny Johnsen man, I actually forgot he even played for us. When was that, under Souness?

Sol Campbell is a similar one.

Andreas Anderson

Michael Bridges

John Robertson

Carl Cort

Paul Robinson

Shefki Kuqi

Ronny Johnsen man, I actually forgot he even played for us. When was that, under Souness?

Sol Campbell is a similar one.

Andreas Anderson

Michael Bridges

John Robertson

Carl Cort

Paul Robinson

Shefki Kuqi

Bridges, jaysus, the old crock.