Nick Griffin and Abu Hamza

LeazesMag

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hamza's started last week and I saw a canny bit of footage. The press were picking up on a canny bit of his soundbites, about him reinforcing his views on suicide bombings etc. The Nick Griffin stuff only started yesterday because the trial just started. Plus, the prosecution came about because of a TV sting, so a certain channel is basking in the glory!

I agree with the Doc though, celebrity death match. Make it pay-per-view, give the proceeds to the victims of the London bombings.

Not wanting to unduly court controversy ( and this is not defending griffin in any way - he's odious scum) but they seem to be doing a bit of a public relations prosecution. Balancing the scales so to speak. Listenning to the clips on the radio, there was nothing stated that "incites racial hatred" or anything else.

I heard him state that many Metroplolitan Police thought it wasn't racial and he was killed by a black man. that he was a bully and a drug dealer. He may have been talking shit but its not exactl;y a sweeping racial statement.

The other fella who was quoted as referring to immigrants as cockroaches, infact likened them to cockroaches in the way they take and give nothing back. It's a comment that is misjudged but it is not the same as what is being portrayed. It's like saying that someone is acting like an idiot is different to saying someone is an idiot. Its a simile (i think).

If they wanted to clamp down on people spouting racially inciteful propoganda, then use examples when they are, rather than making it look like a token "we'll do one of the other side too" job.

Not wanting to unduly court controversy ( and this is not defending griffin in any way - he's odious scum) but they seem to be doing a bit of a public relations prosecution. Balancing the scales so to speak. Listenning to the clips on the radio, there was nothing stated that "incites racial hatred" or anything else.

I heard him state that many Metroplolitan Police thought it wasn't racial and he was killed by a black man. that he was a bully and a drug dealer. He may have been talking shit but its not exactl;y a sweeping racial statement.

The other fella who was quoted as referring to immigrants as cockroaches, infact likened them to cockroaches in the way they take and give nothing back. It's a comment that is misjudged but it is not the same as what is being portrayed. It's like saying that someone is acting like an idiot is different to saying someone is an idiot. Its a simile (i think).

If they wanted to clamp down on people spouting racially inciteful propoganda, then use examples when they are, rather than making it look like a token "we'll do one of the other side too" job.

81607[/snapback]

I don't think what Griffin says compares to what Hook has said, who is directly inciting racial hatred, violence and death

I agree with LM in this regard. Abu Hamza is fucking frootloop

81651[/snapback]

Yeah but luckily we will be able to keep tabs on him with those new ID cards with fingerprint matches and retina scans :lol:

81696[/snapback]

of course, when he is set free ...

81651[/snapback]

Yeah but luckily we will be able to keep tabs on him with those new ID cards with fingerprint matches and retina scans :lol:

81696[/snapback]

81721[/snapback]

I think that's a defo whoosh tbqff

81651[/snapback]

81696[/snapback]

81721[/snapback]

81729[/snapback]

not so sure...the Moslems will have a lot to say, and the pc mob will protest on their behalf as always

It's a reference to him being blind in one eye and having a hook for hand man! :lol:

81732[/snapback]

oh aye.....a bit slow there....maybe because its because i'm expecting the do gooders to fight his corner .......

It's a reference to him being blind in one eye and having a hook for hand man! :lol:

81732[/snapback]

oh aye.....a bit slow there....maybe because its because i'm expecting the do gooders to fight his corner .......

81737[/snapback]

:mellow:

81651[/snapback]

My Muslim friends think he's GREAT - Red Ken, Tebbit, Tony Benn & George Galloway rolled into one man

Mad as a hatter of course but a constant source of amusement - and of course he gets the white folk steamed up so he can't be ALL bad

Edited by Rob W

81651[/snapback]

81696[/snapback]

81721[/snapback]

81729[/snapback]

not so sure...the Moslems will have a lot to say, and the pc mob will protest on their behalf as always

81730[/snapback]

Cooeeee!!!!!!

"Do-gooders" are also to blame when you don't get a joke; do you blame them when you run out of milk, or can't get it up?

81759[/snapback]

care to explain exactly what your username signifies, are you obsessed with bums ...

Edited by LeazesMag

81651[/snapback]

81696[/snapback]

81721[/snapback]

81729[/snapback]

81730[/snapback]

Cooeeee!!!!!!

81805[/snapback]

usual mature observation fron Rob [seen it all, but know fuck all] there

81651[/snapback]

81696[/snapback]

81721[/snapback]

81729[/snapback]

81730[/snapback]

Cooeeee!!!!!!

81805[/snapback]

81824[/snapback]

LEAZES MAG THIS IS THE POLICE! PUT DOWN THE KEYBOARD AND STEP AWAY FROM THE DISCUSSION!

81651[/snapback]

Yeah but luckily we will be able to keep tabs on him with those new ID cards with fingerprint matches and retina scans :mellow:

81696[/snapback]

81721[/snapback]

81729[/snapback]

81730[/snapback]

Cooeeee!!!!!!

81805[/snapback]

81824[/snapback]

LEAZES MAG THIS IS THE POLICE! PUT DOWN THE KEYBOARD AND STEP AWAY FROM THE DISCUSSION!

81830[/snapback]

STOP SHOUTING :lol:

THE DO GOODERS MIGHT HEAR YOU

care to explain exactly what your username signifies, are you obsessed with bums ...

81823[/snapback]

It's taking the piss out of the dot com boom and crash, and myself. I am also obsessed with bums.