Nick Griffin and Abu Hamza

LeazesMag

whatever makes him think he can spout the koran as a defence ... the vast majority of people in this country don't give a damn about the koran, and there is nothing in the law or Constitution saying we should

82259[/snapback]

The vast majority don't give a damn about the bible either despite your frequent referrals to this being a christian country but the point remains that if he is only "preaching" a holy book (of any kind) then its maybe the book that should be looked at.

82262[/snapback]

they may not go to church but still accept the Bible as THE pillar of our religious belief

The arsehole shouldn't be allowed to spout the koran, it is irrelevant to the law, if he thinks it is above it he should fuck off to where it is

82266[/snapback]

90% of people don't bother going to church yet you still state "the pillar of OUR religious belief" - when will you get it that calling Britain a christian country just doesn't hold water?

The bible is irrelevant to just as many people as those who find the koran irrelevant, however as published documents they SHOULD both be subject to british laws imo.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they may not go to church but still accept the Bible as THE pillar of our religious belief

The arsehole shouldn't be allowed to spout the koran, it is irrelevant to the law, if he thinks it is above it he should fuck off to where it is

82266[/snapback]

I don't think that's true.

The koran is as relevant to law as the bible in any country.

82268[/snapback]

do you read the koran and the Bible...have you ever read the koran, have you ever took note of its teachings

I wasn't taught the koran at school and I don't know anyone who was, do you

If Hook wants to sit in his little racist community and not be part of the bigger one he lives in, thats his lookout, he's broken the law big style, he;s incited violence and murder, he's abused this country for giving him a home and we are better off without the likes of him. Kick the twat out for good, if we can't do that bang him up for the rest of his days

whatever makes him think he can spout the koran as a defence ... the vast majority of people in this country don't give a damn about the koran, and there is nothing in the law or Constitution saying we should

82259[/snapback]

The vast majority don't give a damn about the bible either despite your frequent referrals to this being a christian country but the point remains that if he is only "preaching" a holy book (of any kind) then its maybe the book that should be looked at.

82262[/snapback]

82266[/snapback]

90% of people don't bother going to church yet you still state "the pillar of OUR religious belief" - when will you get it that calling Britain a christian country just doesn't hold water?

The bible is irrelevant to just as many people as those who find the koran irrelevant, however as published documents they SHOULD both be subject to british laws imo.

82270[/snapback]

you mean "an eye for an eye" .... ?

I don't consider the UK to be a christian country, but I supposed it could be argued as the Queen is head of state and head of the CoE. But really, in all practical manners, this is a secular country, and becoming ever more so, I hope.

82269[/snapback]

There are elements of the CofE/Royal Family relationship that could be used to "claim" it but bums on seats as a sign of "positive" belief counts imo.

82273[/snapback]

Thats why christianity is schizophrenic - the OT God is one of revenge - the NT God is one of forgiveness. People choose which one to quote when it suits their needs.

Meaning they are both irrelevant?

Absolutely, to be honest I find it hard to take religious people seriously, it's like basing your life around the works of JK Rowling. And for those of you who feel comfortable in a crowd, there is plenty of historical precedence for fools having company.

82273[/snapback]

Thats why christianity is schizophrenic - the OT God is one of revenge - the NT God is one of forgiveness. People choose which one to quote when it suits their needs.

82276[/snapback]

I choose to turn the other cheek personally. :lol:

do you read the koran and the Bible...have you ever read the koran, have you ever took note of its teachings

I wasn't taught the koran at school and I don't know anyone who was, do you

82271[/snapback]

I am equally unfamiliar with both, never read them right through. That's something I'd like to rectify at some point, but I don't think I understand your point .

You know I've never seen that side of Leazes before

going to church twice on Sundays, sitting at home reading Psalms aloud and no TV on on the Sabbath, praying for the forgivness of sinners, paying 10% of his income to the church, a bible on his desk at work, nightly prayers and the occasional lunchtime in Northumberland Street reading aloud the words of the Lord to all the sinners passing by as WITNESS to the Second Coming of the Lord JESUS!!!!.........

I know who he is now!

I must apologise - I completely mis-judged the lad

going to church twice on Sundays, sitting at home reading Psalms aloud and no TV on on the Sabbath,  praying for the forgivness of sinners, paying 10% of his income to the church, a bible on his desk at work, nightly prayers and the occasional lunchtime in Northumberland Street reading aloud the words of the Lord to all the sinners passing by as WITNESS to the Second Coming of the Lord JESUS!!!!......... 

I know who he is now!

82283[/snapback]

Rob me boy.....I thought it was you that waved those placards

I see you are not answering again ... or is it a case of "I'm all right Jack has spoken"

Rob me boy.....I thought it was you that waved those placards

I see you are not answering again ... or is it a case of "I'm all right Jack has spoken"

82287[/snapback]

Leazes, all of your ideas to solve the world's problems are simplistic. If it is so easy, why do we have problems and why have we always had problems, even when suspected "I'm all right Jacks" were shoved up the arse of a live African elephant and set alight?

maybe, but I think the do-gooder and the murderers friend Rob's way is too ie let them off they are nice to their mum.

In truth, these problems have accelerated in the last 20 years and while nothing changes will ciontinue to do so, especially when people continue defending them. The likes of Hook have absolutely no intention of doing anything other than oppose us and encourage others to do the same, so why exactly does anyone think we should put up with it

as I have patiently pointed out before I amd in favour of punishment for the guilty

the trouble is EVERYONE is guilty in your world, Leazes - and if they are foreign, black or brown , Muslim or whatever then they are CERTAINLY GUILTY

I must admit that as a set of views it must make life easy but I've seen enough "easy solutions" go to pieces to understand life is a leetle more complex that you seem to beleive

going to church twice on Sundays, sitting at home reading Psalms aloud and no TV on on the Sabbath, praying for the forgivness of sinners, paying 10% of his income to the church, a bible on his desk at work, nightly prayers and the occasional lunchtime in Northumberland Street reading aloud the words of the Lord to all the sinners passing by as WITNESS to the Second Coming of the Lord JESUS!!!!.........

I know who he is now!

:lol:

Don't you mean Lord Bellamy?! :mellow:

as I have patiently pointed out before I amd in favour of punishment for the guilty

the trouble is EVERYONE is guilty in your world, Leazes - and if they are foreign, black or brown , Muslim or whatever then they are CERTAINLY GUILTY

I must admit that as a set of views it must make life easy but I've seen enough "easy solutions" go to pieces to understand life is a leetle more complex that you seem to beleive

82405[/snapback]

incorrect. BTW Rob me boy, I've seen a fair bit of the world myself, not just read about it in a left wing do gooders "newspaper"

But in your world, even if guilty, they serve their time, however small, and are let loose again, with you proclaiming they are "cured", and bollox to the victims

[so long as its someone else]

Edited by LeazesMag