Newcastle United Football Club vs Mackems

Tom

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime Sammy does the same thing and amazingly still quite often gets a ball into the box or wins a corner. He's not very good overall but that aspect alone can make him dangerous.

Perez continues to grow in confidence in contrast to the rest of the team. Janmaat was too stuffed/lazy to get back for their goal, affording them acres of space. Very disappointing. A draw would have been a fair result.

If only Armstrong had looked up when Sissoko had run into the box after playing the young forward through with a great ball. It would have been not much more than a simple tap in, and a wonderful goal.

On a more positive note, Perez took to the game like a duck to water. Only player on the field with an ounce of creativity in his body and put the likes of Sammy to

Shame

Perez looks tremendous. Real shame that he's being used to lump the ball at.

I want to see Ferreyra, I want to see if he can do better than the lot we usually put on top. Pardew utter fucking insane leaving someone like that to rot in a ditch, I mean what does it hurt giving this lad a chance. What the fuck is wrong with him? No player is that out of shape, that he cant be risked being played for 4-5 months because his fitness isnt good enough.

Allegdely he's been told by Pardew everyone now and then, you're ready to start, you'll get a game this month, you're starting soon, still nowhere near then starting eleven yet.

Apparently they love him in the u-21s saying he's been absolutely brilliant.

Pardew is fucking sick, I tell you, fucking sick in his fucking mind.

Edited by TheGoslingBeast

Agreed, he's been consistently good. I just wish we could organise our forward players into a system that worked to their strengths - all of them.

Edited by Rayvin

He looks tremendous but Pardew is ruining his confidence playing him in a role as apparently a complete striker, when he should rather be coupled with a much stronger lad or played in a attacking midfielder/wide role. He will look no better than Romain Amalfitano when Pardew is done with him.

Er... now there's an reasonable response. Are you quite right in the head?

This is why people think you're a mackem. Notice how no one else is freaking out about this result? Annoying? Yes. Worth raving about like this was rtg? No.

Well that was disappointing but honestly what isn't about the club at the moment - this performance and result is right on target for what Ashley and his band of merry men want for Newcastle.

btw Seb Larsson has to be the biggest cunt in football playing atm.

Every time something happened he was in the face of the ref, thank fuck he chose the unwashed as he's a perfect fit for those horrible twats.

Anyone care to compare Pardew's record in the eight derbies he's taken charge of against the eight previous derbies?

I'll do it myself then. <_<

Pardew's derby record:

P8 W1 D3 L4 PPG 0.75 GD-7

8 games pre-Pardew

P8 W5 D2 L1 PPG 2.1 GD+10

So he has taken us from a derby that we were more than likely to win to a game that we're lucky to get a draw in.

True enough - it's actually strange how little Sunderland have progressed in that time. I think they've probably gone backwards actually, they were alright for a while under Bruce.

We all can agree that Pardew costs us the derbies - at least it's not surprising anyone any more. I'm also pleased that Alnwick didn't do something stupid which meant that Pardew couldn't use him as a scapegoat.

We were at home against a side struggling for goals and below us in the league so Pardew set us up not to get beat and was pretty cowardly in his use of the subs. Sums the man up.

It looked, again, like they were the only side that turned up to play football. We stupidly came for a fight. Coloccini's daft challenge in the first few minutes summed up our intentons, and early bookings put our midfield at a distinct disadvantage. In attack, we looked nervous and snatched at the chances we had, even when well placed. They had the better of the chances, but we had more than enough ourselves to win the game. Thought Ayoze was our MOTM, and looked the best player on the pitch. Credit to Sissoko, too, who did his best, but was moved around too much.

The way we now approach these games is exactly how they used to, so it's no surprise that we're the ones now struggling badly. It doesn't help that Poyet completely has Pardew's number, either.

You were warned about Larsson getting at the ref and `Nightclub' going down easy.

Well what were you warning us for? Should've been down at the training ground this week man!

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!