Newcastle United Football Club vs Mackems

Tom

I think we now know why Alnwick is our 3rd keeper.Have our defenders been told by Pardew to turn their backs when an opposition player is going to have a shot from distance or put in a centre.Janmaat is now our number 2 coward in this department.Colo is the new number 1.We could do worse than bring Nolan back to give the team a kick up the arse during play plus he'd still be good enough to get a game.I say Kevin Nolan for player-manager.Pardew out.Gouffran is shite.I see nothing in his game.Absolutely nothing.Get rid in January.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to just vent but being sensible I thought the ref got it wrong early on. They made three tackles in the first ten minutes he let go without a card which were just as bad as the ones he started booking our players for but that left him fucked after that. I think Brown at least and possibly Colo could have walked if he'd been consistent.

When the monkey's heed was in charge there was a period where they outfought us and probably deserved the 2-1s but we overcame that by out footballing them for a run of games. The prick obviously thought he could regain dominance by going for the fight model rather than the football angle and it backfired. He then blames the players for applying what were obviously his instructions.

He does really need to fuck off.

He stood watching us go for the win then complained because we went for the win and conceded a goal because we were stretched in defence going for the win,if you know what i mean ? When we get hammered off Man Utd and then lose at home to Everton will the Pardew defenders in the media ask us to phone radio stations as they did during Pardews winning run.A possible win in our following game against Burnley then another 4 v 0 thrashing at Chelsea will heap more pressure on Pardew.Lets hope the signing of Ings takes place early January and not on the last day of that month.

I'll do it myself then. <_<

Pardew's derby record:

P8 W1 D3 L4 PPG 0.75 GD-7

8 games pre-Pardew

P8 W5 D2 L1 PPG 2.1 GD+10

So he has taken us from a derby that we were more than likely to win to a game that we're lucky to get a draw in.

@@Happy Face

On Twitter you've Pardew down as averaging 0.67 PPG, am I missing something?

Armstrong is one to watch

Newcastle United’s Adam Armstrong stepped off the bench in the second half of his side’s 1-0 defeat by Sunderland at St James’ Park and, despite finishing on the losing side, the 17-year-old forward – or very attacking midfielder – was fabulous. The intelligence of much of Armstrong’s movement is fantastic. He still has much to learn but, in some ways, admiring the England youth international’s wonderful positional sense was one of the best parts of the derby. Alan Pardew’s substitutions are, justifiably, being questioned in the wake of a fourth straight defeat by Sunderland but no one should crticise him for introducing one of the brightest local-born products of Newcastle’s suddenly burgeoning academy.

Louise Taylor

You were warned about Larsson getting at the ref and `Nightclub' going down easy.

It's uncanny. You know so much about the mackems, it's almost as if you were one. You should be on staff at the club for your undoubted ability to notice things and then totally not realise they don't have any applicable value.

He starts with Gouffran who is completely out of form and iirc has been in all our recent losing teams. He also plays Dummet as a full back. Both decisions to stop the oppo playing. The guys a complete fucking plum. If this is what Ashley wanted he should've stuck with Allardyce.

I reckon Armstrong was brought on because Pardew knew he'd graft.

Fucking bonkers isn't it, the team wasn't short of graft, it was short of that special moment of class or technical ability that can unlock a fairly well drilled and committed defence. Didn't Janmaat say something about that?

Couldn't understand the subs at all. Bridcutt coming on should have been the signal to really attack the centre, but because Sissoko was shifted out wide when Armstrong came on, then back into the centre when Cisse came on, he never really got the chance to trouble him because he was shifting roles too often.

I'd have brought Cabella on for Gouffran, and then Cisse for Tiote, and finally Armstrong for Sammy as a final throw of the dice. But the moves Pardew made destroyed any rhythm we had. But to be honest I think we lost the game when we didn't take advantage of the momentum we had early doors and then when we let the fixture get to us and the began collecting yellows.

Fuck it, Jonas is back playing football which is amazing, that's what I'm focussing on.

Fucking bonkers isn't it, the team wasn't short of graft, it was short of that special moment of class or technical ability that can unlock a fairly well drilled and committed defence. Didn't Janmaat say something about that?

Couldn't understand the subs at all. Bridcutt coming on should have been the signal to really attack the centre, but because Sissoko was shifted out wide when Armstrong came on, then back into the centre when Cisse came on, he never really got the chance to trouble him because he was shifting roles too often.

I'd have brought Cabella on for Gouffran, and then Cisse for Tiote, and finally Armstrong for Sammy as a final throw of the dice. But the moves Pardew made destroyed any rhythm we had. But to be honest I think we lost the game when we didn't take advantage of the momentum we had early doors and then when we let the fixture get to us and the began collecting yellows.

Fuck it, Jonas is back playing football which is amazing, that's what I'm focussing on.

It was the one moment of class / composure in front of goal that won the game. There's a lesson in there somewhere. I doubt Pardew will learn from it though.

Pardew would even be shite at football manager I bet.

Ant wouldn't. Ant's mint at all computer games ever. If he's not it's because they're shit.

;)

He stood watching us go for the win then complained because we went for the win and conceded a goal because we were stretched in defence going for the win,if you know what i mean ? When we get hammered off Man Utd and then lose at home to Everton will the Pardew defenders in the media ask us to phone radio stations as they did during Pardews winning run.A possible win in our following game against Burnley then another 4 v 0 thrashing at Chelsea will heap more pressure on Pardew.Lets hope the signing of Ings takes place early January and not on the last day of that month.

Go for the win ? You had a corner in the 89th minute , do you expect your players to stand in there own half. The reason you lost wasnt because of the myth of you were stretched because of this amazing throw the keeper up last gasp effort to win.

It was because 5 of your players ran towards the ball in your own box little little useless sheep and left a massive space for us to score

Fucking useless bastards hahahahahahaha

The problem was that too many players went up. When Johnson got the ball where was dumb and Dummett. Miles away. why?

Hey man thick head. When Johnson got the ball about 30 yards from our own goal The daft mag players both tried to bring him down because of total lack of ability

Then the all thracked back and when Fletcher recieved the ball 5....yes 5 mag players ran towards him with even Ginger going behind Collaccini and totally removing himself from play. It is brilliant

Pardew would even be shite at football manager I bet.

I could actually fairly easily win the league with Burnley first season, with a budget of just 2M, but I dont think that skill applies to real football like. Pardew however, I doubt even would manage to learn how to find his way to the main menu in FM, he's just too big an idiot.

Edited by TheGoslingBeast

Then the all thracked back and when Fletcher recieved the ball 5....yes 5 mag players ran towards him with even Ginger going behind Collaccini and totally removing himself from play. It is brilliant

This is a manager of the month's supreme defense tactics you are rudely trying to insult here. Where are your respect for the king of the north-east, you filthy lad?