Newcastle United Football Club vs Mackems

Tom

2 mackems having a "debate" witheach other, to no one's hilarity

The hell fuck not , Im not a fucking mackem, why would I be a mackem, I'm not even from the Uk, they ha e line no history to be proud of? jesus, damn you ? Cant I have a laugvh with a mackem, when I agree we were shite? Its obviously true we were shite.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hell fuck not , Im not a fucking mackem, why would I be a mackem, I'm not even from the Uk, they ha e line no history to be proud of? jesus, damn you ? Cant I have a laugvh with a mackem, when I agree we were shite? Its obviously true we were shite.

Hurda Gurda, hurda gurda etc, etc

Hmmmmn..........

I think the total non-reaction IheartDC is getting here is slowly killing him, his posts are getting more and more frantic. :lol: He's had people agreeing with him and wishing him Merry Christmas.

I think the total non-reaction IheartDC is getting here is slowly killing him, his posts are getting more and more frantic. :lol: He's had people agreeing with him and wishing him Merry Christmas.

I was tempted to bite, you know as a Christmas present for the daft lad, but I can't be arsed.

Another mackem win

Another shit mackem spoiled xmas for the mags

4 in a row

Soon to be 5

DONT SACK PARDEW...ALAN PARDEW........................

can't remember another loss so close to Christmas to be honest; in my supporting life 24/2/79 could have ruined Ash Wednesday , 10/4/80 could have spoiled Easter Sunday, 16/5/90 could have ruined Whitsuntide, 25/8/99 could have spoiled the Assumption if we'd been clairvoyants, 18/11//00 could have spoiled All Saints if we'd been clairvoyants, 25/10/08 could have spoiled All Saints, 25/04/13 was a little too late to spoil Easter & too early to spoil Whitsuntide, 1/2/14 could have spoiled Ash Wednesday.....

but none of them did as it's only football after all....

when Johnson scored on Sunday, i was watching a distressed 85 year old man soil himself in the corridor of Redesdale Court Care Home in Whitley Bay, while around him many elderly people lacking competency sat in their own filth and / or played with dolls, wondering when their mams were coming to pick them up.....

sometimes we ought to get a wee bit of perspective; agreed?

Another mackem win

4 in a row

Soon to be 5

Merry Christmas, have a lovely day. Hope you get lots of nice things to complement your fantastic derby victory. I'm sure you deserve them.

Another mackem win

4 in a row

Soon to be 5

:lol: imagine this being your life

can't remember another loss so close to Christmas to be honest; in my supporting life 24/2/79 could have ruined Ash Wednesday , 10/4/80 could have spoiled Easter Sunday, 16/5/90 could have ruined Whitsuntide, 25/8/99 could have spoiled the Assumption if we'd been clairvoyants, 18/11//00 could have spoiled All Saints if we'd been clairvoyants, 25/10/08 could have spoiled All Saints, 25/04/13 was a little too late to spoil Easter & too early to spoil Whitsuntide, 1/2/14 could have spoiled Ash Wednesday.....

but none of them did as it's only football after all....

when Johnson scored on Sunday, i was watching a distressed 85 year old man soil himself in the corridor of Redesdale Court Care Home in Whitley Bay, while around him many elderly people lacking competency sat in their own filth and / or played with dolls, wondering when their mams were coming to pick them up.....

sometimes we ought to get a wee bit of perspective; agreed?

You actually typed all that out because the mackems ruined your xmas :)

Man utd 4 Nufc 0

Put a tenner on and try and perk yourself up

Man utd 4 Nufc 0

He actually typed that out to show he remembers games from the past and has the ability to type that out unlike yourself.

There's a few Mags on here that are not from around the North-East and maybe aren't as disappointed as a few who are locals, but even the likes of myself, as pissed off by a fourth defeat as I am, I was not surprised and it just reinforces, ('makes stronger' in case you're not sure), my feelings on the owner and his Coach Clown, Pardew. I spent a lovely Christmas day with my Wife and children and not once did the thoughts of last Sundays derby come into my head. Hope you can say the same. :lol:

Man utd 4 Nufc 0

a friend of mine, Mike "the mouth" Elliott, who supported sunderland, died on Tuesday after battling oesophageal cancer for 18 months; in many ways it was fitting his last game on this earth saw his team win at SJP.

actually Christmas was made by my mother coming out of residential care after a month; hopefully, with regular input from NTC's reablement team & the district nurses, she'll be able to cope in her own home for the forseeable future.

this morning, i saw Whitley Bay beat West Allotment Celtic 3-2, in the company of some good mates; that was a good festive experience too.

you may, of course, wish to pretend otherwise by inventing a series of reactions by someone you don't know about a game of football, though i wonder why you would want to do that....