Newcastle United Football Club vs Mackems

Tom

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuckin useless. Fuck Pardew man. Fucking woeful tactics. Poor timing on his choice of subs. Just woeful. I'm so sick of this shit. Our season is a big fucking nothing anyway. Why not have a go at at least beating the shit out of that lot at home for a bit of entertainment for the season? Otherwise what's the point? Honestly. I wonder why I bother sometimes.

Edited by toonotl

Cabella is getting Hatem'd. Should have been on much, much earlier.

I wonder what Pardew's excuse will be for not playing him on a weekly basis. Especially as he cannot use his usual excuses about not running around and tackling enough.

I am sick to death of Gouffran's involvement. Definitely become the new Jonas. Oh shit, Jonas is back, isn't he? How long until we see Jonas and Gouffran in the same team? My fucking word.

The worst is that the media has this view on our situation: Whenever we do well: its Pardew, hes one of the best managers, hes king, how could they even think about sacking him, whenever we do shite: its the players, its the fans.

Pardew's contribution to losing our games is never even a question.

Edited by TheGoslingBeast

Fact - Pardew should be sacked now. Fact - You don't bring on a player like Armstrong in that atmosphere. Fact - Ameobi stayed on far too long Fact - You don't keep putting the ball in the air in the penalty area with a 6'8" goalkeeper. Fact - Tiote should never play another game for us - every time we moved up field he either gave the ball away or a free kick. Fact - What did Pardew expect Cabella to do in 4 minutes. Fact - Co. Colback looked like he didn't want to upset the Sunderland fans. Fact - with the only guy on the pitch who had scored a few goals, why was Perez taking corners. Fact - is there any point to Gouffran.

Edited by BLACKANDWHITEGEORDIE

Meh, was to be expected, they consistently want it more than us. We'll never be the 'second team' in the North-East because we're that much bigger and more supported than them, we just have to put up with these upstart mutants making the most of our being run by Fat Mike the Bastard until things change back to normal and we get a proper owner again.

Meh, was to be expected, they consistently want it more than us. We'll never be the 'second team' in the North-East because we're that much bigger and more supported than them, we just have to put up with these upstart mutants making the most of our being run by Fat Mike the Bastard until things change back to normal and we get a proper owner again.

when will that be then?

No offense, but what is the fascination with Adam Armstrong? Not yet. Not now. Let the kid grow some arms and legs first before throwing him into these games.

But then when I look at our bench, other than Cisse, our options are absurd. Where are Abeid, Rolando Aarons even, and others?

Which goes to my third point. We need investment in this transfer market, the next transfer market, and the one after that. Otherwise, what's the point? We just exist. Like Sunderland.

Overall it was a game of missed chances and sadly the Mackems didn't miss one of theirs.

Pardew missed the biggest chance of a win by starting Gouffran, again.

He missed big time by not putting Cabella on much earlier, and putting Cisse on was a snowball's chance in hell.

Should Pardew, by any stretch of the imagination, ever get us any silverware, I will never forgive him for losing 4 in a row to the Mackems. With his managerial & coaching skills it wouldn't surprise me if he ran it up to 5........or 6.

To say I'm sick as a chip isn't even close to how I feel.

How the fuck can you not hammer a team going forward who are playing FOUR centre backs?

How can you get so easily countered from a corner in the last few minutes?

Why play Gouffran? The last game I remember us winning with him starting was Cardiff last year. He's one of the worst players I've seen, a waste of a shirt.

Cisse should have been on before Armstrong also Riviere should have been on,on the hour mark when it's plain to see that's all Ameobi has. Fanks Mr Parsnip 4 derbies lost on the run what a cunt.

No benefit or need to put Cisse on, he added nothing whatsoever, and we were attacking well up until that point. Putting him on disrupted our flow and made us more vulnerable.

Still, I'm almost numb to this now, so regular it has become. Roll on next week.

That fucker who set the goal up ran straight up the centre of the park where Tiote is usually stood. I can't fuckin bekeive it .