Mike's Men vs 'Unoiiiited'

ClubSpinDoctor

Probably get dicked because we're shit again, the sadistic part of me wants to watch it though. Off round the parents for Christmas dinner, they've got sky but not bt sport. Can you get day passes? Normally I'd stream it but don't think everyone else would be happy watching pixelated football :lol:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully Sissoko puts in a good show so Arsenal give us an extra couple of million next week. :up:

At least we won't miss Cabaye once Sissoko leaves.

Although, I'm not sure how we're going to cope without Sissoko.

Edited by beatty

We're hardly playing Bayern Munich.

1-1.

No, not all, Zanetti. Then again, they're hardly playing Chelsea or Man City, either. Boro used to beat good Man U sides now and then when the Manc reds would have the odd off day and be complacent. That is our best chance these days although boxing day has to favour the home side most times.

I'd say another 3+ defeat unless Van Gaal is trying to use squad rotation through the Christmas period and the scoreline is a bit closer. We'll still lose.

Heavy defeat, mandatory soft penalty/sending off, coupled with Pardews post match excuses will not make for good viewing whilst munching through yet another big feed. Thankfully not at the in laws this time....

Reckon we're getting dicked today, like. I'm watching it at my lasses parents', and I don't think I've watched us win here in about seven years. Plus, it's Boxing Day. It's 'United', as well. What I'm trying to get across here, is that I'm not confident of a result.

I'm predicting tears when my niece's new xbox gets switched off in the living room for a day of partially pixelated football. Then again knowing me father he'll take her side and I'll get booted elsewhere

If they've got a half decent internet connection, some of the streams are practically HD, with plenty being anywhere but pixelated.

You just need to install AceStream, Sopcast or Streamtorrent, with the former having a big advantage ime.