Mike's Men vs 'Unoiiiited'

ClubSpinDoctor

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cisse scored a penalty, here we gan, comeback is on!

... What's that? Pardew's still in charge? Ah well fuck that, everybodies "Man Utd -2" is still safe.

Repeating the same horrible things every year as it were a tradition, placing the team, the staff and all the fans in a fuckin madhouse, the torture, the pain, the sleepless nights, the talents ruined, the time and energy wasted, thats the recipie of success for fat fuck Ashley, for him and only him. Nobody else gets a whiff of that success.

Our buys need to be questioned mind. £6mil on Rivière and he can't even get in the squad. £12mil on Cabella. £6.5 mil in Mbiwa and we loan him out for nowt.

Our best two buys this season were Perez and Colback for a grand total of £1mil between them

Our buys need to be questioned mind. £6mil on Rivière and he can't even get in the squad. £12mil on Cabella. £6.5 mil in Mbiwa and we loan him out for nowt.

Our manager needs to be questioned for not knowing how the fuck he is to use these guys. Our scouts are tellings us they are quality, and absolute bargains, they have shown remarkable qualities on many levels before they come here. It's the english dinosaur system no young foreign player in this day and age have ever played before, which needs to be questioned.

From the Chron:

Alan Pardew hails Yoan Gouffran and praises Newcastle United 'character' after loss

Alan Pardew refused to get too downhearted about Newcastle United’s 3-1 loss at Old Trafford.

Pardew knows he needs a response in the next two games at St James’ Park against Everton and Burnley.

But after seeing his side denied a penalty at the Stretford End, he felt Newcastle got a raw deal in their last away game of 2014.

He said: “I actually thought we did well in terms of matching them up.

“I thought Gouffran did well in an unusual role.

“If there was going to be a weak link, it was probably going to be him, but that didn’t happen. “

Pardew believes the absence of suspended Cheick Tiote also made a difference.

He added: “Cheick was a big loss – when I’ve played here, it’s the sort of stage he likes.

“I’m not dispirited with the performance, and I thought we displayed tremendous character towards the end.

“Towards the end of the Arsenal game I thought our heads went down a bit, but our mentality here was good. We did okay.”

... because clearly being beaten 3-1 isn't as bad as we think - it means we're doing 'okay' :glare:

Edited by TheMoog