Mike's Men vs 'Unoiiiited'

ClubSpinDoctor

Our buys need to be questioned mind. £6mil on Rivière and he can't even get in the squad. £12mil on Cabella. £6.5 mil in Mbiwa and we loan him out for nowt.

Our best two buys this season were Perez and Colback for a grand total of £1mil between them

Bit of an insult to Perez mentioning Colback alongside him.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I saw Dumbwit was responsible for the first 2 goals which came from the right although Colo and Taylor played as if it was the first time they had met each other. Should have had penalty despite Shearer maintaining Gouffran tripped himself up. Defence have no faith in Alnwick. Perez again shows great potential. Armstrong OK. Gouffran dire.

Only ones responsible for the defeat today were that fuckwit Pardew and our owner Ashley. Not many players came thru today with any plaudits, Perez apart, tactics, too much ball watching and not tracking runners let us down.

Team of fucking losers managed by a complete and utter fucking loser. Back to the norm after a good run of games where he was forced into making the right choices, now he's back to selecting his boys like Gouffran. I didn't expect us to go and beat Man Utd, just sick and fucking tired of seeing us put out teams that just go out with a whimper.

Dummett isn't a full back, the lad has done okay at centre back but he has proven to be weak when played out wider. Gouffran's a fucking waste of time and it's becoming increasingly pointless watching games he starts in as he does totally fucking nothing, he's not even much use defensively tbh. I'm also completely sick to the back teeth of Pardew and just the utter bilge he keeps fucking coming out with, like losing the right way against Sunderland ffs. His patter is just getting worse.

This was entirely predictable - missed this due to family commitments but then I never expected much from it anyway. Perhaps this is it for us though - our level. Utter mediocrity. I've been hoping, slightly naively, that there might be something more than this some day, but this season has made me believe that actually, this club is never going to be going anywhere.

At least there were a lot of happy childhood memories. I find myself increasingly uninterested in the sport in general these days - I guess that's what happens if you consolidate power and success amongst two or three clubs though. Coupled with the utter bullshit that's going down in Qatar, it's becoming hard for me to justify on any level why I might want to continue caring about any of this.

Team of fucking losers managed by a complete and utter fucking loser. Back to the norm after a good run of games where he was forced into making the right choices, now he's back to selecting his boys like Gouffran. I didn't expect us to go and beat Man Utd, just sick and fucking tired of seeing us put out teams that just go out with a whimper.

Dummett isn't a full back, the lad has done okay at centre back but he has proven to be weak when played out wider. Gouffran's a fucking waste of time and it's becoming increasingly pointless watching games he starts in as he does totally fucking nothing, he's not even much use defensively tbh. I'm also completely sick to the back teeth of Pardew and just the utter bilge he keeps fucking coming out with, like losing the right way against Sunderland ffs. His patter is just getting worse.

It's at the stage where I just don't want to know what the stupid cunt comes out with next, how the fucking Goons in the media who pipe up for him every time we win a couple in a row don't have the balls to look more closely at him the rest of the time is beyond me. He's as bad a manager as he was a player, utterly mediocre with a mediocre outlook on a game where positivity and confidence can help so much. This bloke is reeking the place out and wouldn't have a job anywhere else with his record. Nowhere. There's no comparison between sticking with a good manager who's having a bad run and carrying on regardless of with this chancer who just flaps his gums with any shit he can think of after a multitude of defeats, most of which are hammerings. The Knackers last derby sums the fucker up, chasing the game at 0-0, panic subs, wrong subs, wrong tactics, players who are clueless, players going backwards, panic stations, don't panic Mr Mainwaring!!!........Bang 1-0 them after they'd already missed at least two sitters. The defending yesterday was amazing, this happens all the time when he makes us 'hard to beat'. :lol: Brings Cisse and Cabella on when 3-0 down, utter, utter clown. 3-0! Don't panic Mr Mainwaring!!!! I'll put Cisse on! Fucking Clown. Never heard his patter afterwards or beforehand which is the only positive I can take out of yesterday or the derby. Absolute fucking Clown of a manager, mediocrity gone mad. Smarmy, charmless and as unsuited to what this club used to be about before the suffocating presence of the Hertfordshire Heffa bought our club. The sooner this club gets fumigated the better.

I would very much like the King to admit that his huge mistake, the use of a 5-2-1-2, played a significant part in our first half surrender. Especially as he gave up on it at half time, reverting back to his defensive 4-4-1-1, which was how we should have started the game, given our personnel.

And fwiw, we got the pressing all wrong. Anyone who had watched Man'U play in the last few weeks will have noticed how their system was susceptible to high pressing of the back line by an overloaded midfield. Their system struggles to build attacking moves because it is deficient in players who will be in the middle third to transition the ball from defence to attack. In that area their team can be easily outnumbered, which coupled with a rigid shape and limited movement means their players often only have one passing option on, which is easily closed down when the opposition manager has his midfield set accordingly.

And what did we do? Spread our advanced players thinly across 2/3 lines and have the bulk of our team in defence. That gave the Man'U defenders and midfielders the extra space needed to build attacks and gain territory. Once they had possession in our final the huge advantage of their system kicked in, since they had 3 very attacking minded players capable of slicing through the gaps in our lines. 2 running from high and 1, Rooney, coming from deep.

It's not the fact that we played a 5-2-1-2, but that we played the formation in such a way, with such personnel that we did not trouble the Man'U set-up in its weakest area. Our regular system would have worked brilliantly, had we used it in such a way that pressed a little higher up the pitch, with a narrower set midfield. Oh and Gouffran is a new nadir. Fuck Pardew.

Alan Pardew has admitted Newcastle United need four points from the next two games, their injured players back and new signings in January to get this season going again.

He conceded that 2014 had not been a great year for the club.
After an encouraging start by his side at Old Trafford, Pardew saw Manchester United eventually ran out easy 3-1 winners.
That meant it is four defeats in a row in all competitions for Newcastle.
Things need to improve and Pardew did not attempt to hide from what is a fact.
The Newcastle manager said: “We have two home games now and we need to try to take four points from those games.
“That would stabilise our position, then we need to get players back.
“The margins are that tight – it’s tough if you have two senior players missing, we had nine not involved and that’s too many.
“We’ve had that for a good two and a half months now.
“I have my medical team under full orders to get bodies back and maybe in January we need to bring in one or two to push on in the second half of the season.”
Asked what he hoped would happen next month when the transfer window opens, Pardew added: “I said in the summer we needed another striker, but we didn’t manage to secure one. In this window, I think it’s important we do bring another striker in.
“If you look at us as a team we need to score more goals.
“It’s as simple as that if we’re going to make any impact in the Premier League.”
He admitted: “We’ve had a difficult year.
“We were well short in the last window when we lost Yohan Cabaye and didn’t replace him.
“We had a very difficult end to the season and then lost Loic Remy.
“I think we should have been stronger than perhaps we were when we started the season, but with new players I think we’ve done well, particularly with the young players coming through.
“Ayoze Perez has been a real highlight for us and going into the second half of the season Siem de Jong will return in January to pair up with Perez - that’s a mouth-watering prospect.
“I’m looking forward to seeing those two as a pair and we’ve had good performances so far this season from Jack Colback and Moussa Sissoko in particular.

Still blaming Cabaye for leaving! :lol:

And Remy who was never our player anyway but a cheaper alternative to buying a player then is amazed he fucks off like Ba did!! :lol:

Wants De Jong back from injury but doesn't question buying a player on the cheap because of his injury record! :lol:

This bloke couldn't set a fucking Subbuteo team up. Same tactics, different square pegs.

Forgot about Cisse and Cabella at 3-0 down :lol: Bloke in the pub screaming at Cabella as well for not doing a lot when he came on, like it was his fault the defence went completely missing in the 60 minutes he was sat on the bench.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

Still blaming Cabaye for leaving! :lol:

And Remy who was never our player anyway but a cheaper alternative to buying a player then is amazed he fucks off like Ba did!! :lol:

Wants De Jong back from injury but doesn't question buying a player on the cheap because of his injury record! :lol:

:lol: The nazis rose to power because of cunts like Pardew; easily manipulated by those in power, they disemminated their overlords' evil propaganda via an unquestioning media to the masses. It's also why fascism never really caught on in this country, we rightly treat these fuckers with utter derision, we can see right through them for the grade a cretins they truly are.

I think if he was a foreign coach then the more national media would add pressure onto him but since he's English he gets a bye from most of them and he gets the 'sympathy card' and its all the fans fault. Sick of the bollocks you hear from pundits etc saying he's a decent manager etc, he's not he's done shite wherever he's been.

Jack Colback :lol:

17 appearances, 0 goals and 2 assists. What a player.

Other than the odd decent set piece and a bit of graft I really have no idea what people see in him. Very average player.