Next NUFC Manager

Tooj

In an ideal world involving unicorns and waking up with Cheryl Cole sucking me nob every morning it would be Thomas Tuchel.
Realistically we all know Ashley's criteria will be that they are British and out of work. So to me that means it will probably be Tim Sherwood.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In an ideal world involving unicorns and waking up with Cheryl Cole sucking me nob every morning it would be Thomas Tuchel.

Realistically we all know Ashley's criteria will be that they are British and out of work. So to me that means it will probably be Tim Sherwood.

:lol: Ashley literally won't even know who this bloke is! More likely to be Barry Chuchel.

Sky have suggested Steve Bruce. That sounds chillingly possible.

That's probably at the upper end of what we can expect. For a start he'd have to pay compensation for Bruce, which makes him less likely.

People should be bracing themselves for something shit and being incredibly grateful for something like a Steve Bruce, seriously.

Glad to see the back of Pardew but I fear we'll all be remembering him fondly. Things could be about to get a lot worse with Ashley making the decision

Haddaway and shite.

Lee-Ryder.jpg

"Ah think the new man has to be former Toon maestro, Lee 'Jigsaw' Clark, in a poll ah did earlier on outside The New Coach Inn, Cockeyed Mala said he was just the man we needed, Paul Mcdonald said could ah sub him a tenner and Betty asked if ah could pass her a beer mat over. Ah think that's a pretty conclusive vote of confidence for the Walker superstar."

Alan Pardew: Crystal Palace in talks with Newcastle

Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew could be on his way to Crystal Palace following talks between the two clubs.

BBC Sport has learned that discussions regarding Pardew moving from Newcastle to Palace have taken place.

Reports of an agreement over a £2m compensation deal between the clubs are said by one source to be wide of the mark.

The discussions between the two clubs are continuing this evening.

Wonder who they've been talking to. :lol: