Next NUFC Manager

Tooj

Thank f**k you didn't include Fat Man Andy Woodman. He has to be the worst goalkeeping coach in the EPL. Carver and Stone are not much better.

Carver, Stone and the rest of the coaching staff need to go too, totally inept.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where does this perception that the relatively faceless coaching staff are fuckin useless come from?..... It's all a bit "guilty by association" iyam. Sir Bobby appointed Carver too. Was he useless then? He's a bit of an aggressive fucker, I'll give you that, he told a lad I know that he didn't want to talk to him very bluntly indeed in a hotel foyer in Kharkiv last year. But does that make him a bad coach? Was Carver playing Moussa wide instead of through the middle? Does ex England player Stone just put the cones out? Is Mourihno shit bacause he was never paid to play the game? Sir Bob made a coach out of him too. Seeing as we've whinged bitched and moaned to get Pardew out I think they deserve our full and unreserved support until they can they can be assessed one way or the other.

El Tel?

He's about your age man. As I said Hoddle would be my choice. Personally though we'll end up with an intimidated Mike Ashley driven arselicker. I don't think in our history, or that of any other club, has a manager kissed the cheeks and indeed hole of their owner as much as Pards.

He's about your age man. As I said Hoddle would be my choice. Personally though we'll end up with an intimidated Mike Ashley driven arselicker. I don't think in our history, or that of any other club, has a manager kissed the cheeks and indeed hole of their owner as much as Pards.

:lol: He's thirty years older than me you cheeky cunt. But aye, he might be past it.

It's a damning indictment on the owner that he can't even hold onto a cheap, lickspittle, feckless gobshite like Pardew.

I can't imagine who he'll bring in tbh but it's most likely to be an outside bet (that Ashley's put £20k on).

:lol: He's thirty years older than me you cheeky cunt. But aye, he might be past it.

It's a damning indictment on the owner that he can't even hold onto a cheap, lickspittle, feckless gobshite like Pardew.

I can't imagine who he'll bring in tbh but it's most likely to be an outside bet (that Ashley's put £20k on).

He could've held onto him if he'd wanted to. The owner clearly saw the appeal in getting a decent wedge for compensation. That was the whole idea of giving him the 8 year contract anyway (as he'd just win manager of the year). His payoff wasn't his full contract if he got the bullet though.

He could've held onto him if he'd wanted to. The owner clearly saw the appeal in getting a decent wedge for compensation. That was the whole idea of giving him the 8 year contract anyway (as he'd just win manager of the year). His payoff wasn't his full contract if he got the bullet though.

Yeah of course he could, but the other element being Pardew leaving Newcastle for Palace.

Edited by trophyshy

Yeah of course he could, but the other element bring Pardew leaving Newcastle for Palace.

Aye, I know he's ex-palace but his wanting to go there does speak volumes about the state of our club.

Aye, I know he's ex-palace but his wanting to go there does speak volumes about the state of our club.

I think Pardew would only have left here for a few places, I think only a few of those few would have him. I reckon he jacked in a thankless task because he hasn't the ability to do anything worthy of thanks. Palace job makes sense to the casual observer, and opens up that relegation-candidate-revolving door if he should fail to replicate Pulis' miracles.

Reckon there are capable managers out there who can operate under MA's restrictions and bring better performances and results than Pardew did.

We're still a club that'll attract a great number of good managers, imo

Seriously speculating who will be next at the helm is lunacy with Ashley overseeing the appointment!

This really ought to be projected on to the front of the Gallowgate end in huge letters.

( below a S***** D***** logo, naturally)

MA's model simply won't work if he doesn't bring in enough quality/potential on the pitch. The players have been (barely) keeping Pardew in his job. We'll see how he gets on with the dross at Palace.