Next NUFC Manager

Tooj

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just look at the comparisons between us and Villa. Their fans want Lambert out yet they aren't getting any stick and are being praised for standing up to Lerner etc.

We got dogs abuse from other fans and pundits and the typical boring, wrong stereotypes came out in abundance when we wanted Pardew out then constantly got hit with the old 'he finished fifth once' line.

This is what gets me. Man Utd fans were flying fucking planes over old trafford to get Moyes out, Arsenal fans wait for Wenger at train stations in order to abuse him personally (and throw wine at people, of all things), Villa are organising protests and demonstrations, Chelsea fans hounded Benitez on a hugely personal level despite him doing a good fucking job for them, and Man City fans don't even fucking turn up; and yet we still get all the shit about being abusive and impatient.

That Charnley interview was depressing. It was all political weasel speak and doesn't inspire hope for anything other than mediocrity. A year left before Ashley cuts and runs for the Rangers? Can't come soon enough.

That Charnley interview was depressing. It was all political weasel speak and doesn't inspire hope for anything other than mediocrity. A year left before Ashley cuts and runs for the Rangers? Can't come soon enough.

He did state in there that Ashley selling up wasn't on the cards at all...I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything but even so.

He did state in there that Ashley selling up wasn't on the cards at all...I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything but even so.

I wouldn't trust him to give a straight answer on that even if he knew it.... that and I have to have something to hope for.

I wish for some better wallpaper.

What I want to know is what's happened to the Pardew money?

Saying 'he finished 5th once' is akin to me once shagging a 16 year old.

It's utterly irrelevant now and highly unlikely to ever happen again.

:lol:

Is the only sane approach to this entire episode of megafuckwittery.

Ryder says we're facing "one of the biggest" backroom compo payouts if we ditch Carver, Stone etc then mentions a paltry £2m figure :lol: Chronicle back in the club's pocket

:lol: We have hardly any staff, I'd think the post Allardyce clear out would take some beating tbh.

Footballs unbelievable when you think of the money useless pricks like Carver and Stone are on.

Those monkeys are on peanuts. We need a proper year 0 approach with the backroom.

Absolutely correct. We can sack the entire coaching staff and using the Pardew compo still be £1.5m up. However I expect that won't be seen as "value" in the "medium term" so not a penny will be spent getting rid of the useless fuckers.

Edited by Kitman