Next NUFC Manager

Tooj

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"United know they have the option of John Carver taking charge of the last 16 games". Stellar work by the Knight Ryder again there stating the bleeding obvious. Of course it ignores the fact that we've got a single point from the games he's took charge of so far and that for the most part of those games we've looked hopeless and he's looked like a rabbit in headlights. Well and truly back in the fold the Chronicle is now!

:lol: "As they edge towards decision" it's more like a twenty mile crawl over broken glass, they've had ample fucking time to appoint someone by now man how much time do they really need?

Hull, Stoke, Palace, City then Villa is the run into March with Hull and Palace being the most likely points but they're both away from home I really fear 2-3 points from that bunch under Carver. Leaving us under 31 points with 11 games to go including Man utd, Everton, Arsenal, Mackems, Liverpool and Spurs (all in a run of games as well), we'll be in real trouble if Carver is still in charge by that point.

Carver announced within 12 hours of window slamming shut. "We looked long and hard at all the candidates and decided: 'fuck it, he'll dee'"

:lol: Have they sold them half season tickets yet? They'll be selling them just before the announcement if they haven't.

Penfold is a right winnet like, still cant get over his interview man. How much information could they possibly need to collect about candidates?

:lol: Have they sold them half season tickets yet? They'll be selling them just before the announcement if they haven't.

Penfold is a right winnet like, still cant get over his interview man. How much information could they possibly need to collect about candidates?

Ok look, what's a winnet? :lol: I've been trying to ignore my ignorance for that term for ages and I just can't take it anymore.

Ok look, what's a winnet? :lol: I've been trying to ignore my ignorance for that term for ages and I just can't take it anymore.

No no, you're doing it wrong, don't ask what it means, just mock anyone who uses it since you don't know.

;)

:lol: It's the shit that clings onto the hair up your bum. So an apt description of our club, with the arse being the club and the clinging winnets would be Pardew, Charnley, Carver etc.

I've never given it much thought but it has always made me smile to hear how so many people are addicted to watching the soap-operas on TV, especially the women.

Not funny though as I seem to be addicted to the biggest soap-opera of all times, and that's the long playing saga of Newcastle United Football Club.

It's like waiting with bated breath to find out what's happening next as the plot thickens. It's like waiting to see who killed what's his face on Dallas.