Top Posters In This Topic

Must tick the following boxes to be considered by Fat Mike:

• Doesn't want to be involved in transfers
  • Won't ask for investment
  • Is totally unambitious and content with 'just surviving' in the Prem
  • Will never question ze fuhrer
  • Hasn't any strong link with Newcastle
That should narrow it down...

I imagine Beardsley would fit that criteria plus they probably reckon he'll silence any dissent given he's a legend as a player and from the area.

Honestly, I'd take mclaren or hoddle. We won't be getting any sophisticated foreign coach that most of us crave. And it could be a lot worse than those two old fossils

Yeah but it doesn't mean that we should gloss over how awful Pardew is because of it.

Pardew's newcastle has played mostly awful football but on average has achieved midtable finishes. Things could be about to get a lot worse than that depending on who they appoint. This is a massive moment for the club. I hope I'm wrong but we're talking about the owner who thought it would be a good idea to give the old drunk kinnear two Stints at the club.

I'm just enjoying the last couple hours and the next couple days of actually having a bit hope in something Newcastle related. Ashley dragged a lot of hope out of is and so has pardew, so it's nice to actually feel as though i can have that little bit of belief now, something as a newcastle fan I thought I'd lost under Pardews tenure.

Pardew's newcastle has played mostly awful football but on average has achieved midtable finishes. Things could be about to get a lot worse than that depending on who they appoint. This is a massive moment for the club. I hope I'm wrong but we're talking about the owner who thought it would be a good idea to give the old drunk kinnear two Stints at the club.

This is our 2014 league record.

P38 W12 D6 L20 F36 A63 GD-27

Sounds to me like you've been in the big smerk for too long.

It suggests he's a lot more pissed off with the situation than he states publicly, which is very believable.

Will be very interesting to see what he says as an ex employee.