Saturday 3rd

Meenzer

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to meet you all, bar Fish who I missed. Am as stuffed as I've ever been though having went out for a meal with Wife and daughters straight after. Passed on my wishes to Bravado who it was a shame I didn't see. Gemmill, meenzer and cath how I expected. Good people. :)

Ah, lush day. The Fish finally phoned whilst we were halfway through dinner to announce he was finally at The Forth and that we should flock to him immediately.

We called him worse than shit but then Martin made us go. Bonus to find that Matt was with him, so it was proper old skool.

Lovely to meet HMHMHMHMHM, canny lad that he is.

Oh and Gemmill wasn't actually exaggerating about his cycling accident injuries. Ooof ya bugger :unsure2:

Special mention to Martin's black sausage.. :uhoh:

Ee, well that was nice. Grand to make your acquaintance HMHM, lovely to catch up with the rest of you (even Dave). The sheer volume of ginger beer sugar in my bloodstream means I may never sleep again, but at least I've had a nibble on a thick black Spanish sausage. :good:

Pretty sure I always said I'd be later...

Meenzer, you missed out on Rob. Aye, *that* Rob. Fortunately I fucked off home before we got into Cooper Temple Clause > Beatles.

Nice to see Cath though, however brief it was, she only managed to bollock me for the foetus cookies and nowt else sooo...:good:

Meenzer, you missed out on Rob. Aye, *that* Rob. Fortunately I fucked off home before we got into Cooper Temple Clause > Beatles.

No need to get into it, Cooper Temple Clause > Beatles and that's how it is.

The fact that Rob is a massive Pardew apologist, on the other hand....

No need to get into it, Cooper Temple Clause > Beatles and that's how it is.

The fact that Rob is a massive Pardew apologist, on the other hand....

"divint"