Saturday 3rd

Meenzer

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need a plan. If we're going to eat could we make it early'ish (5.30/6'ish) as I'll be heading home on the bus and don't want to leave it too late. Fish/Gem - you dining?

We need a plan. If we're going to eat could we make it early'ish (5.30/6'ish) as I'll be heading home on the bus and don't want to leave it too late. Fish/Gem - you dining?

Aye I'll get some food.

I saw your pic on FB. Did you get many people dropping in or did you work your way through all of that food yourself?

A few came round aye, but I managed to bag the best bits before those free-loading gannets rocked up.

Tradition at my parent's place to have a second Turkey dinner on New Years Day (started when we had family visiting, swap Xmas presents and all that shite). I'm now entirely full, to the point I'm half asleep and what happens? Mam comes round asking if people want to cakes and that. I've got to get back down to London sharpish or I'll need to buy the adjoining seat on the train.

Dave, even after all this time it still amazes me how easily you can turn from a perfectly nice, reasonable bloke into a condescending prick. :lol:

:lol:

It's a gift.

That applies to the others too btw.

Meet at half 3/4pm, eat at 6?

That kind of timing would work for me. Plus it means Dave will have to fuck off halfway through rather than sauntering in afterwards. :good:

That kind of timing would work for me. Plus it means Dave will have to fuck off halfway through rather than sauntering in afterwards. :good:

Sounds good, plus it means I can meet my real friends at a reasonable time.