Carver has some explaning to do!

salsaman7

They are winnable games though, if we aren't gonna look to win them then we'll beat no one else.

Should have won yesterday to lead 3 times at home to Burnley and only get a draw is not good enough regardless of who was in charge.

Edited by trooper

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he's probably remembered a bit harshly as the wally in the brolly. has done a decent job at most clubs he's managed, i think.

I cant say that i would complain too much. Not sure he would be my first choice but we dont know who is on the shortlist. I think the england job was just too big for him. players didnt respect him. Done a decent job at boro, they flopped when he left. As you guys have said hes been decent abroad and at derby.

going off topic byt one way someone could improve newcastle would be to drop tiote. if carver sticks with the 4-2-3-1 the line up has to be:

Alnwick

janmaat colo dummet santon

colback sissoko

perez cabella gouffran

riviere

sissoko to play in the role yaya does for man city

I quite like McLaren. Good coach (which is all he would be here anyway) and I like how he was prepared to go abroad after the England job (which came far too early in his career).

Dummett would have been helped if Alnwick had opened his mouth instead of pointing to the fuckin stands with his right hand.As long as Alnwick continues too shit his pants when the ball is near him there will be uncertainty in defence.When are our central defenders going anticipate danger and not just react too it when its late.Far too many times balls are either threaded through or hit over our central defenders.Look at the amount of times opposition forwards get in front of our defenders when a ball is pulled back.One other point,Ashley Young was put under little pressure from Janmaat when crossing into the box time and time again and the 2nd Burnley goal came from a cross from Janmaat's man.