John carver - Audition 2- failed

salsaman7

Carver is just a carbon copy of Pardew . Everyone knows that Pardew spent more time in London than he should have done and so left most of the coaching to Carver and Stone.

Steve Stone said as much to my uncle about a year ago. Which makes Carver's arse-licking of Pardew and comparisons with KK / SBR even less palatable

Apparently reckons he put out the strongest squad he could have. All the players who arguably who arguably should have played but didn't, happened to have new injuries.

So much for at least being an honest man...

Never forget he was taught by the master and I don't mean SBR. And I bet these 'new injuries' will disappear by next Saturday. After Tiote's crap display yesterday I think he is due for a new 'injury'.

Never forget he was taught by the master and I don't mean SBR. And I bet these 'new injuries' will disappear by next Saturday. After Tiote's crap display yesterday I think he is due for a new 'injury'.

or a trip to the African Cup of Nations....

why don't you engage with facts instead of just hysterical tittle tattle?