January Transfers 2015

salsaman7

JOHN Carver does NOT expect Newcastle United to bring in any senior players before Monday night’s transfer deadline.

Newcastle in discussions over deals for three teenagers – MK Dons’s Dele Alli, Racing Santander’s David Concha and Sporting Gijon’s Jorge Mere – but they would be loaned back to their respective clubs.

Many fans feel United’s squad is short of a striker and a defender.

But head coach Carver, this week put in charge until the end of the season, is not expecting a senior arrival at St James’s Park.

Asked if he expected the club to do any business, Carver said: “I wouldn’t have thought so, no.

“I don’t get involved in it. I haven’t had any conversations about it.

“I’m happy to work under these conditions.

“My job is to work with the guys on the pitch and deal with what’s put in front of me.”

Jesus wept, he's getting the job full time, isn't he?

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Delli Ali from MK Dons who was due to sign for us might be going to Villa. They have matched our bid and his parents like the fact Birmingham is closer to London.

Being said on both MK Dons and Spurs forum that Tottenham is coming in for him as well

Does that make Haidara first choice LB with Dummett as back up? If so we should be signing a CB who can play at LB, but I bet we arent.

I suppose they think we've managed without Santon so far so may as well flog him. This thread should be called 'January sales' really.

Been a woeful transfer window like

What January window hasn't been utterly shite under Ashley? Other than the Cisse one. He's a fucking disgrace, 50 million profit this season. "Oh faak it we're certain to stop aap naa, eeelevenf or twewff wiww do, and these tablets are raisin it 2 inches and pleasin the prostitutes." Fuckin fat cunt.

Edited by McFaul

Livid with this. We're got, what, 5 actual defenders (Taylor and Anita don't count) if Santon goes. And one of them is fucking Williamson.

Are we really trying to cut corners when there's more money for PL clubs than ever before?

It's not like Santon has been angling for a move either, which you could say MYM was.