Chelsea vs Newcastle United

Rayvin

Expecting absolutely nothing from this match, would settle for a couple of shots on target, would be delighted with a goal.

On the plus side, the much talked about medical miracle should mean that we're fielding a relatively decent team. Krul back should prevent the scoreline from exceeding 5 goals conceded.

Chelsea are a touch out of form mind, and have thrown away an 8 point lead at the top of the division. With this in mind, I'm going to go for an optimistic 4-0 to Chelsea.

Keep in mind also that Carver has confirmed he has Pardew's backing to do the job. The job presumably being to occupy one of the relegation spaces that Palace will be trying to avoid.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea have played 9, won 9 at home. Averaged 2.44 goals scored and 0.33 conceded.

And, as Ant says, will be desperate to absolutely muller someone.

Even with a good manager this one'd be a write off. No point getting too wound up when the inevitable happens.

Chelski rarely give teams a proper twatting as they usually take their foot off the accelerator when they get in front. That is my big hope tomorrow as I can't see us getting more than a couple of strikes let alone goals.

Their recent comparitively poor form and their likely desire for revenge after the game here fills me with dread though.

My avoidance of alcohol since new years day looks set to be abandoned tomorrow as I suspect I'll need several drinks to make it through the match!

Is Janmaat shit again now?

:lol: I'm assuming by the way that he has set it up that he sees Janmaat and Santon as bigger liabilities than Dummett at fullback.

We're going to get a right fucking kicking, I hope they aren't rushing Krul back as this is a pointless one to rush him into. Barely even worth watching this one especially with the knacker we have in charge, not that it would be a win with anyone else it's just going to add to the frustration watching his subs etc.

My concern is, of course, what nonsensical line-up will Carvew put before us.

Starting Willo could prove to be a real Hazard at the back.

:lol: Very clever...

Fine tune my idea;

....................... .....Krul.

...Janmaat - Colo - Dummett - Haidara.

...Cabella - Sissoko - Colback - Guiterrez.

......................Perez - Riviere.

Fine tune my idea;

....................... .....Krul.

...Janmaat - Colo - Dummett - Haidara.

...Cabella - Sissoko - Colback - Guiterrez.

......................Perez - Riviere.

Willo at CB, Dummett to replace Haidara

Gouffran for Cabella, Anita for Jonas.

That's what will Carver will go with.

Willo at CB, Dummett to replace Haidara

Gouffran for Cabella, Anita for Jonas.

That's what will Carver will go with.

Sad but ultimately fucking true.

We'll be lucky to walk away with a 3-0 loss.

Edited by Anorthernsoul