Chelsea vs Newcastle United

Rayvin

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gouffran has played a lazy game so far. Gave up on balls to easy first half, and early on 2nd he looked to get rid of it quickly instead of turning up field where he had a little space.

Clothesline straight red...or should've been...

Shouldve been off anyway as he should've had a yellow first half. Perez yellow first wrong tackle. Ivanovic should've had at least one yellow too. Conspiracy against chelsea? Don't make me fucking laugh.

Cant stand Tony Gale as well. It's like

Listening to a Pardew clone all fucking game.

Possibly the worst footballer I've seen and talks like he was Pele. Loves the Cockney clubs. Earlier in the season, when we were second bottom, he declared he couldn't understand why Pardew was getting stuck. Absolute jokepot.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

It was a flagrant foul and a nailed on yellow but I didn't see any more in it.

I'm almost glad we didn't win as any signs of good performances or results might increase the chances of Geordie Pardew getting the job.

It was a flagrant foul and a nailed on yellow but I didn't see any more in it.

I'm almost glad we didn't win as any signs of good performances or results might increase the chances of Geordie Pardew getting the job.

They could've made more of it but didn't bother. It should've been his second yellow but it was sky 4 Reffing at times I thought.

Looking back at the game the goals we conceded were poor, switched totally off for the first one at the corner, schoolboy stuff that. Williamson should have hit row Z for the second.

I wish row Z would hit him instead.

Fully expected result, but not our performance in the first half which was very good and it was too bad we didn't score from the chances we had, and worse that we gifted them a goal. Didn't play too bad in the second half either but Chelsea became stronger.

With Santon, Haidara, and Sammy on the bench Willo and Gouffran should have been erased from the equation from the get-go.

Typical Cardew line-up other than Cabella who for all the mistakes he made had a decent game and proved he could be an asset to our team given the playing time.