Chelsea vs Newcastle United

Rayvin

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cardew is better. Anyways, look away from the loss and that we just gave up after they scored a goal, we looked more promising than we've done under Pardew today. Carver got a better approach on attacking football than Pardew does, I'm willing to give him a couple of more games.

Interesting to see that Jakshit wasn't on the bench. Is he injured or just dropped in favour of Woody?

It was good to see Krul back, instills a little more confidence.

Anita is not a good replacement for Tiote or Abeid but I guess he's the best we've got at the moment.

Other than starting Cabella, Carver did exactly what Pardew would have done. Gouffran was almost anonymous and should have been taken off earlier(actually he shouldn't have started)

Just like Pardew, Carver doesn't seem to recognize that Willo is a weakness in the back four and won't get any better than he is now.

Anita is not a good replacement for Tiote or Abeid but I guess he's the best we've got at the moment.

He's a different player, a deep-sitting playmaker, obviously without the goal scoring abilities of Cabaye. He needs to be played in a different formation to play to his ability I guess.

I don't agree, I think he's being played in a role where you expect an athlete, a fucking power man, he can't contribute to that because he's a tiny guy, tinier than Cabella. That being said I think he would be a quality footballer inserted into the right role, and the likes of De Boer or Tuchel would be clever enough to get the best out of him.

Edited by TheGoslingBeast

He'll always struggle because of his size. It's not to say players that size can't be great players, just that Anita won't be in this league.

God almighty, the defensive unison of shite leading to the second goal....

Janmaat strolls around with no purpose, Willo couldn't mark an 80 year old and couldn't run from one either, Colo just effortless attempt to mark Oscar, Dummet the clueless cunt runs in to block the view of Krul, and the rest of the team just stops up to watch like one more goal against didn't matter at all.

God almighty, the defensive unison of shite leading to the second goal....

Janmaat strolls around with no purpose, Willo couldn't mark an 80 year old and couldn't run from one either, Colo just effortless attempt to mark Oscar, Dummet the clueless cunt runs in to block the view of Krul, and the rest of the team just stops up to watch like one more goal against didn't matter at all.

2 main culprits for me are Colo for not launching it into the stand and Krul who was about 3 seconds behind the rest in clicking on to what was happening

It was a quickly taken short corner on the deck, which every cunt had their back to, Oscar could've balanced it on his nose like a seal, point being no one was watching for anything.

Agree. You have an experienced CB who taps it over the line for a corner instead of blasting it. Result CB not back in position, Krul looking the other way and the likes of Dimwit just watching.

It was a quickly taken short corner on the deck, which every cunt had their back to, Oscar could've balanced it on his nose like a seal, point being no one was watching for anything.

Hadaway, if the ball is practically in the 6 yard box before he touches it then it's not a short pass. Quickly taken corner, yes.

531BFEC6-615B-4871-87D7-2D7E314EDB6B.png

No complaint from me. Newcastle were very good in the first half and unlucky not to be 2 or 3 up but as they say class shines through. A quick corner ( in my opinion should have been retaken) and standing off costa cost us the game. But least we turned up and didn't just roll over.

No complaint from me. Newcastle were very good in the first half and unlucky not to be 2 or 3 up but as they say class shines through. A quick corner ( in my opinion should have been retaken) and standing off costa cost us the game. But least we turned up and didn't just roll over.

We rolled over once the first went in. 'Keeping it down' when you're just a goal down is just a

Different shade of rolling over.

' quick corner with a short weighted pass on the deck, and if he'd touched it at the edge of the box it'd have been 10 yard'

Aye and if no one had touched it then it would have rolled off the other side of the pitch, which still doesn't make it a short pass :lol: