Chelsea vs Newcastle United

Rayvin

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We rolled over once the first went in. 'Keeping it down' when you're just a goal down is just a

Different shade of rolling over.

I wouldn't say we rolled over after they took the lead. They just know how to finish games off when they go in front. And lets face it they are a considerably superior side to us.

But we turned up and were excellent in the first half so I think it's worth taking that as a positive. Cabbella's performance was particularly positive given that we'd not seen anything like that from him before.

No complaint from me. Newcastle were very good in the first half and unlucky not to be 2 or 3 up but as they say class shines through. A quick corner ( in my opinion should have been retaken) and standing off costa cost us the game. But least we turned up and didn't just roll over.

Having viewed it a few times I can't see the referee blowing for the corner to be taken.

Having viewed it a few times I can't see the referee blowing for the corner to be taken.

I don't think they have to wait for it unless the referee has specifically said so, same with freekicks