Gigs 2024

catmag

Bit of a mix for me this year. Stone Roses tomorrow, Ocean Colour Scene/Shed Seven/Bluetones in July, All Saints in October and probably also going to Kula Shaker in December. :lol:

Coldplay isn't really music to get off your tits too

The counter argument is that you'd have to be off your tits to derive any pleasure from that MOR bullshit.

I used to quite like Coldplay but was put off when I saw them at V about 12 years ago. Martin came on and killed any atmosphere by starting off at his piano pretending to be Elton John - I fucked off to the other stage.

I used to quite like Coldplay but was put off when I saw them at V about 12 years ago. Martin came on and killed any atmosphere by starting off at his piano pretending to be Elton John - I fucked off to the other stage.

My dad likes them.

That is not an endorsement to be proud of.

I grew up in Washington but my dad was head doorman at Crocodillos and before the "The Sombrero" so yes that is all mental.

Crocs man, fucking hell. I once had a pint glass (full) thrown at my head in there.

Wrong place, wrong time. I suspect it was being thrown at a dickhead stood behind me, but it's hard to throw straight when you're a cross-eyed, pissed inbred.

Wrong place, wrong time. I suspect it was being thrown at a dickhead stood behind me, but it's hard to throw straight when you're a cross-eyed, pissed inbred.

Speaks the voice of experience...

• Meenzer changed the title to Gigs 2024