Gigs 2024

catmag

Think I added the X-factor edit as you typed that.

Poor sods.

Aye. The idea Cowell and co sit through every act is preposterous as CT sitting at the back of the English classroom smoking tabs whilst flicking through Readers' Wives. When the they reel out the desperate acts for everyone to poke fun at they've already had about 4 auditions. Proper cunt's trick tbh.

Aye. The idea Cowell and co sit through every act is preposterous as CT sitting at the back of the English classroom smoking tabs whilst flicking through Readers' Wives. When the they reel out the desperate acts for everyone to poke fun at they've already had about 4 auditions. Proper cunt's trick tbh.

The judges as well. Cheryl Cole, as lush as she is, is completely dead behind the eyes and has a career through profound luck. Christ knows nobody cares about her solo music.

:lol: Or Pelaw Pitney.

Anyone going to that Xiu Xiu plays Twin Peaks gig at The Sage? I rolled in pissed one night and bought a ticket for it and only just remembered about it.

I'm tempted if there are still tickets. When I heard about it I had loads of other stuff to pay for but I still quite fancy it.

Knew a lass who worked for SiCo (Cowelll's hilariously named company), she said that the production team would spend most of the time pissing themselves laughing at the sad sacks that applied.

Don't worry lads, I disappointed the Hell out her in the bedroom, so I think she's learnt a lesson about not abusing sad sacks.

• 1 month later...

The next five gigs I have lined up are the Mountain Goats, Therapy?, Jason Isbell, Gretchen Peters and the Dixie Chicks, four of whom I've seen before (three of them numerous times). And there'll probably be the C2C festival in there too, the headliners being... people I've mostly seen before. #stagnation :mellow:

• Meenzer changed the title to Gigs 2024