Darren Fletcher!

AndyParst

There seems to be lots of teams interested in signing Darren Fletcher but am I the only one who thinks he doesn't warrant this amount of interest? Yes he's an OK player and yes he may do OK for a few mid to lower teams but he's not a world beater!!

Edited by AndyParst

Is Darren Fletcher really getting any interest beyond a couple of lower Prem teams looking for an experienced leader to help out?

He's in negotiations with West Ham apparently

I don't know if he's the player he was but he was massively underrated when he was playing regularly for Man Utd. I thought his insides were fucked though? No brainer if his health problems are behind him.

Fair play about his health concerns now (Hopefully he has fully overcome that as I wouldn't wish ill on anyone) but my questioning is regarding his performances before that. Not sure where you saw him as under rated, I was surprised he was getting into a Man Utd side (As was Roy Keane according to his comments)