Newcastle fixtures downloaded to your phone

AndyParst

Just been shown the My Sports Diary app that lets you download the Newcastle fixtures to your phone for free! (Amongst other teams and sports?)

Not a bad app for free, I was only shown it to get the Newcastle Horse Racing fixtures for this year but you can follow footy fixtures too! Its on the apple store (Sorry don't know if they do an android version)

http://bit.ly/MSD_iTunes

Does anyone think the Flecther talk was just a ruse to soften us up and endear us to him before he thrusts this app upon us? I'll be giving it a download. Fixtures are just sooooooo hard to find. God send.

Lets just chat about Fletcher .... Or we can talk about my favourite app ....Morrisons Match and More?

Does anyone think the Flecther talk was just a ruse to soften us up and endear us to him before he thrusts this app upon us? I'll be giving it a download. Fixtures are just sooooooo hard to find. God send.

Forget the app then .....Lets chat about spelling and how we spell Fletcher? Thats Fletcher NOT Flecther! :-)

My personal favorite app is the one below.

It allows me to transform pictures of my friends and family into Darren Flecther, and then mildly berate them for their average performances for average teams.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/elf-makeover/id681953092?mt=8

I have that one ....But prefer JIB JAB for elfing. Seriously if anyone wants to talk apps my fav is the World Series Of Poker (WSOP) one ....Yes its another free app as I'm a tight arse.

Play regularly under the player name ToonMad