John Carver Football Genius

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've won a game by three goals without trying to defend a 1-0 lead for most of the game, started Cabella who scored, got gouffran scoring and used all 3 subs without bringing on a left back.

Carver in!

Clean sheet, scored 3 and away from home.

Pardew pulled that off just once in 4 years!

And so has Carver so far. That's 1 win out of 5. It wasn't the most assured of performances either. We didn't create a great deal and looked shaky at the back. It was just one of those days where things went our way. Fair play, if he can put a run together I'll give him some credit.

And so has Carver so far. That's 1 win out of 5. It wasn't the most assured of performances either. We didn't create a great deal and looked shaky at the back. It was just one of those days where things went our way. Fair play, if he can put a run together I'll give him some credit.

I wasn't giving Carver any credit. I was having a dig at Pardew. There's some utter shit in this league, and even with a run of the mill performance like we put in today we should be able to walk over those teams regularly.

We've won a game by three goals without trying to defend a 1-0 lead for most of the game, started Cabella who scored, got gouffran scoring and used all 3 subs without bringing on a left back.

Carver in!

I was genuinely disappointed that he didn't give Santon a few minutes :lol:

Agree, it seemed like it would have been the perfect opportunity to give him some time on the pitch. With our injury problems it's not like he's unlike;y to be called on soon.