John Carver Football Genius

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry to say I don't really care if we get relegated. I don't think how the club's run is going to change whether we stay up or not.

This is why nobody should set foot in the ground on Sunday go and have a nice afternoon in Leazes Park instead. They dont deserve your loyalty,support or your money.

If Carver had any smarts, he would just tweak todays line-up to face Spurs.

As Janmaat has been doing alright as a central defender he should leave him there on Colo's return and drop Willo. Keep Raylor and Anita as the fullbacks.

Wot d'ye think about this team? Mind you, Aarons, DeJong, & Dummett may be available.

..............................Krul.

Raylor......janmaat.........Colo.......Anita.

Cabella........Abeid......Colback....Jonas.

.................Perez...... Armstrong

Williamson is symbolic of everything thats wrong about the club imo. Patently not good enough, never has been and never will be, but we persist with him because we wont spend the money to get better. Hed never get in the first team if the squad was fit for purpose, but here he is playing week in and week out.

Im not saying its his fault btw Im sure hes very professional and a top bloke. But he shouldve been well out of the picture after we got promoted.

“You’ve got to try and do as much homework as you can and find out about their personality, because we’ve lost five derby games [in a row], Carver said. “So there’s something within the make-up within this group of players. And I say within their DNA, that when it comes to a derby game, there’s something not right. There’s something not right within their make up. No matter how hard you try and no matter what you try and do, it’s an issue.

“It’s very difficult sometimes because, if you’re dealing in the French market or the German market or the Spanish market, then it’s very difficult to find out a little bit about their personality, about how they are around the place. It's dead easy if you’re dealing with a British club.”

What an absolute tool. If thats what he's learnt in all his time in football its a disgrace and the fact he's our head coach says it all really.

Williamson is symbolic of everything thats wrong about the club imo. Patently not good enough, never has been and never will be, but we persist with him because we wont spend the money to get better. Hed never get in the first team if the squad was fit for purpose, but here he is playing week in and week out.

Im not saying its his fault btw Im sure hes very professional and a top bloke. But he shouldve been well out of the picture after we got promoted.

Aye, there was times last night where he blatantly had no idea where he was on the pitch, who was around him and was panicking when under minimal pressure. The bloke is a bundle of nerves and can't be relied on to do anything right. Five yard passes, simple headers, nowt. He needs to go back to Wycombe Wanderers.

We'll be fine, after the spurs game the games get easier, and I'd be very surprised if we were relegated on 36/37 points. Think 35 will be enough anyway but will get nervy in the last couple of games if we're still on 35.

Would it be 11 losses in a row if we didn't get another point? Would that be a Premier league record? Just can't see us not picking up a scrappy point here or there.

Edited by jonasjuice

Took 13 points from the reverse fixtures, scoring 8, conceding 4. Three of our Seven clean sheets came in these games,

Part of me would have preferred to meet QPR & LEI at St James' & just bin off some tough away games, but another part thinks if we've got to try & get points off Spurs, West Ham or Swansea we're best having them at home & preying on the desperation of the bottom clubs?

:lol: :lol: This Alan Pardew thing is completely fucking out of hand. This shows that most of these young journalists know absolutely fuck all about the sport, they clearly haven't kept track of the quality of our play or results over the last two years as well as being seemingly oblivious to new manager bumps. Souness started his tenure at us with a 10 match unbeaten run, he was fucking lifting though wasn't he.

I'm comfortable that the facts back up our argument that he is a rank average manager at best who has a tendency to fall out with his most talented players. He was on his way to the management graveyard at a fairly young age after being booted out of a League one club before our dickhead owner recognized him as a cheap option, he should have been fired on at least two occasions from us before he eventually moved. I can't wait until they go down, I have zero expectations that these hypocritical cunts will apologise for the fucking bilge they're spouting at the moment when it all goes tits up.

:lol: :lol: This Alan Pardew thing is completely fucking out of hand. This shows that most of these young journalists know absolutely fuck all about the sport, they clearly haven't kept track of the quality of our play or results over the last two years as well as being seemingly oblivious to new manager bumps. Souness started his tenure at us with a 10 match unbeaten run, he was fucking lifting though wasn't he.

I'm comfortable that the facts back up our argument that he is a rank average manager at best who has a tendency to fall out with his most talented players. He was on his way to the management graveyard at a fairly young age after being booted out of a League one club before our dickhead owner recognized him as a cheap option, he should have been fired on at least two occasions from us before he eventually moved. I can't wait until they go down, I have zero expectations that these hypocritical cunts will apologise for the fucking bilge they're spouting at the moment when it all goes tits up.

Patrick-Stewart-Clapping-Bravo-In-Star-T

I think you're spot on. It's a practical joke that you think has ran it's course only to pop again.

Patrick-Stewart-Clapping-Bravo-In-Star-T

I think you're spot on. It's a practical joke that you think has ran it's course only to pop again.

:lol: It really is!

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/apr/12/alan-pardew-credit-revival-crystal-palace-newcastle-united

There's another one, it honestly reads like a piss take but he's being serious. That writer actually looks like the lad who was picked last for the kick around "fucking hell we get Ingle again man, mickey are you sure your little brother doesn't fancy playing again? Nah? fuck' sake man. Your in goal again Ingle you spanner".

The 'well if you take his points over the entire season he has had a good season' is fucking bizzare, they're like children man. He had a few new players and a frustrated squad so got on a little run after a bad start, then left and took over a struggling club when the form took another dip here, turned things around in a new manager bump and is still riding that wave. It's fucking bollocks man, and honestly it's getting irritating because like I said none of these people will be held accountable for this bollocks.

Edit:

This is what I mean: " Pardew had lost his two best players, Loïc Rémy and Yohan Cabaye, and also suffered bad luck during games. “He might yet turn things round,” I argued. Unsurprisingly, I was hammered by the club’s fans.

Since taking charge at Palace, Pardew has won eight of 12 Premier League games, drawing one and losing three"
Right so you were wrong? he didn't fucking turn things around did he? he had a brief win streak and then it went back to shite. Him fucking off and doing well somewhere else isn't turning things around. These plebs actually think they're clamping everyone with utter crap like this. Also the 'Bad luck during games' is just another fucking excuse, we were shite for yonks man and we very rarely controlled games.
Edited by Howay

:lol: This bloke is fucking class, why do they even bother coming out with shite like this? If they're going to do it then we'll know when it's done, no one will be getting their hopes up because Mike and Lee know it's an important summer ffs. Mentioning Southampton as an example as well ffs, there's a big, big gap there John and having a coaching staff consisting of utter knackers like you is a good part of the reason.

“They (Mike Ashley/Newcastle United) need to invest in the summer and they have said they’re going to invest.”

“Whether they have said it in previous summers and it hasn’t happened I don’t know"

This is just unbelievable he doesn't know what they've said in previous summers regarding transfers fuck off man

Carveroutaswell.com

I don't reckon he knew. I reckon Pardew is exactly the kind of knobhead that would go to meetings with Ashley, and when he came back refuse to tell Carver what was said. [emoji38]

"What'd he say gaffe?"

"Ohhhh John. John my san. Johnny Johnny Johnny. Can't teww ya mate......... Nah its alllllllll pre-tty top secret. Mike asked me not to say anyfing mate so er do us a favour and don't ask mate, I feel bad about not being allowed to tell ya."

:lol: "Oh and errr John my saaahn, run along and get the king a cup of tea wiww yaa. After that hand the bibs out, put the cones out and then polish up the big dogs dancing shoes, I'm hitting tiger tiger up, don't faaakin bothaa askin if you can come again"