John Carver Football Genius

Anorthernsoul

“I talk about the Meccas of football. Old Trafford, Anfield and St James’ Park are the Meccas. It’s where people come to worship their team. The atmosphere is always special.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else heard he's been given the job? Saw this on rtg http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/a-reliable-source.1064807/

I know what you're thinking...

Then Jonas tweet

Tired about some things i Am a geordie and newcastle deserved more. Cansado de algunas cosas, soy un geordie. Y newcastle se merece mas.

Then Neil Farrington ex journo tweeting

Today's tweet by @elgalgojonas suggests talk of a significant meeting at #nufc today was bang on the money..

@TheMightySteve Word is that the players have been filled in re next season.

Fucking depressing if true.

Ashley will surprise me of how little he has learnt if that is true and it'd be worth betting on Newcastle to go down next season if it turns out to be true.

I will not understand anyone going to games next season if he is put in charge. Unbelievable.

What was the record for fewest points in a season?

Another record broken next year.

:lol: Aye 2 wins out of 14 under him, that's with the squad we have now. If they appointed Carver then I think it's fair to say they wont be bothering investing much back into the squad, I think those 2 wins out of 14 would end up looking like a brilliant record compared to the first 14 of next year.

In my post #427 i quoted an article from todays Chronicle with Carver saying "he'd review the captaincy in the summer" why would he say that unless he's already been told he's got the job.

If this happens, we are royally fucked.

Aye, that's why I still don't think it'll happen and will be shocked if it does. It makes no sense whatsoever, there are cheap options out there if that's what he's after. This path only leads to relegation which wipes out all the effort since our last relegation to become profitable, this is akin to him making a random charver that works in a sports direct show COO of the whole company, it simply wont end well and it is surely obvious to even Ashley.

Aye, that's why I still don't think it'll happen and will be shocked if it does. It makes no sense whatsoever, there are cheap options out there if that's what he's after. This path only leads to relegation which wipes out all the effort since our last relegation to become profitable, this is akin to him making a random charver that works in a sports direct show COO of the whole company, it simply wont end well and it is surely obvious to even Ashley.

Joe Fucking Kinnear.

Twice.

Joe Fucking Kinnear.

Twice.

:lol: Fair argument, I'm hoping he learnt from that. I just can't see how there's any sense to the appointment, I don't even see Carver being capable enough of talking his way into it like I'm sure Pardew did, just looking at the cunt dissolves confidence as he looks utterly fucking paggered man.

Anyone else heard he's been given the job? Saw this on rtg http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/a-reliable-source.1064807/

I know what you're thinking...

Then Jonas tweet

Tired about some things i Am a geordie and newcastle deserved more. Cansado de algunas cosas, soy un geordie. Y newcastle se merece mas.

Then Neil Farrington ex journo tweeting

Today's tweet by @elgalgojonas suggests talk of a significant meeting at #nufc today was bang on the money..

@TheMightySteve Word is that the players have been filled in re next season.

Fucking depressing if true.

photo-37.jpg?_r=1404996620

"But, but......Remi Garde!!"

Carver was asked whether he accepted that those boycotting are also supporters: “That’s a good question.

“I think they do support the team but they have obviously got their own issues. I respect those issues but I was asked “would I go?” and I would say yes, I would go because I support the team.”

palmback_zps9d47f6db.jpg

Here! Carver! Fuck off!

I would be much more surprised if we got someone like Garde instead of giving it to someone like Carver. He's an Ashley appointment if ever you've seen one. He's played a blinding audition with those two wins too